2 • Buenos Aires, Argentina, Present Day

Henry's flight was comfortably uneventful, touching down at Ministro Pistarini International Airport shortly after sunset.

There he was met by an officious-looking young man in a tight-fitting suit holding a card with his name on it, who introduced himself as Marco, ushered him through customs, collecting his luggage and leading him to a conveniently parked Mercedes, holding the door for him before pulling away from the busy, bustling airport, along the highway and into Buenos Aires proper, just as the low, full moon and the city's lights lent the trip a glittering, almost romantic air.

It could have been romantic, Henry mused, in the right company.

He was chauffeured to the refined, luxurious Jardin Escondido hotel in the vibrant Palermo Soho district of Buenos Aires. There, amidst the walled, three-level gardens and the elegantly warm Suite Francis, an apartment offering both privacy and fine views, as well as the rooftop terrace, Henry would have likely made an early night of it after his long flight, had he not been greeted by not one, but a pair of stunning, dark-eyed and enticingly curvy young Argentinian beauties, sisters, as it happened, in revealing maid's costumes whose broken English, coupled with his limited Spanish, sufficed to confirm the obvious.

'Well then, Bienvenido a Argentina', Henry thought to himself with a wry grin as he moved to unwrap his gifts.

His night was a long one, stretching nearly until false dawn before the finally, and thoroughly sated young New Yorker fell into a restful sleep, bookended by the pair of disheveled, glowing young women.

They'd begun conventionally enough, as threesomes went, but the added energy of enjoying sisters, who after being properly warmed up, including kneeling next to one another to share going down on him, kissing and swapping Henry's erect cock, which was a creditable length as well as being notably girthy, with a broad, circumcised crown and heavy, closely trimmed balls.

This had led to further touching between sisters, encouraged both by Henry and the three bottles of Coppola Winery's 2013 Archimedes cabernet sauvignon they'd shared, until the girls, Mercedes and Elina, loosened up enough to begin touching one another more intimately, sucking each other's firm, full, youthful breasts, Mercedes even eventually burying her lovely face between her younger sister's thighs, licking her pussy with rapidly growing ardor as Henry fucked her from behind, spanking her upturned ass and pulling her long, dark mane, wrapping it about his closed fist as he rode her, the loud slapping of their soon sweaty bodies coming together, as well as Elina's cries of uninhibited pleasure no doubt keeping any other guests awake well into the night.

But no one came knocking to disturb his pleasures, which included stills and video taken with his iPhone X.

Nor had protection even come to mind. As risky and utterly foolish as it was, Henry loathed condoms and had, after a first, frustrating try at one, refused to use them, taking care to imply that any night's shared passion would be bareback.

He had been, thus far, very lucky in his carnal foolishness, and as far as he knew, had not fathered any illegitimate offspring as by-blows of his encounters.

Hopefully his luck would continue to run hot, he mused before falling into his few hours' slumber. He'd certainly pushed it that night.