2-School

"Pricks," said Jonah as he slammed his locker shut. "You know what? They aren't only pricks. They are stupid pricks. Right, Tim?"

Tim wasn't really listening to Jonah. He was still thinking about Tim's sister, as impure thoughts ran through his mind. Jonah continued to rant about the athletes and the good looking guys getting ready to go to prom. These where things Jonah and Tim weren't invited to. While the other guys would be giving into their desires after prom, chances are they would be playing video games yet again. Jonah and Tim living the fictional life, while the other guys lived the real one with very real girls. 

"Are you listening, Tim?" asked Jonah, "I have important things to say here. I have angry things to say. They think they are hot shit. Well, we'll show them one day. We'll show them! Tim? Tim!"

Tim was a bit used to Jonah's rants ever since they clicked over video games in the fourth grade. They didn't know they would waste a lot of their time playing video games from Sonic, Super Mario Brothers, to Call of Duty and Fallout. Don't forget Pokemon too. However, Tim was deep in thought. He was wearing his nice overshirt and blue jeans, thinking he might finally do it. Take a shot. 

Ask Hayley to the dance.

Jonah be damned.

Jonah was just wearing an extra large t-shirt and blue jeans, no fashion sense what so ever. He didn't care at all. Fashion sense wasn't even his thing a little.

"I should do it," said Tim to himself, but out loud enough for Jonah to hear him.

"Do what?" asked Jonah.

"I'm going to ask your sister out", said Tim in a confident-sounding voice he didn't really feel.

"Yeah", said Jonah trying his toughest not to roll his eyes at his friend, "You..."

But before he could finish his sentence, he was thrown against the locker. Out of nowhere, a strong arm pushed him against the locker. He stopped what he was doing, and before he knew it was a tall football jock with board shoulders was holding his face against a metal locker.

"Just showing you who's boss!" said the jock.

Tim just stood, defenseless, knowing that if he went against the jock, he would be beaten up, and if he ratted out the jock, he would be beaten up by a jock's friend. It was a no-win situation.