"Maybe grab a bunch of snacks and stuff? Those two will probably eat when they wake up," Harry explains. Liam nods and starts to walk to the front of the room. He pats Harry's shoulder on his way out.

Liam goes and grabs chips and water from the vending machines. He spends almost $25 altogether on random snacks. He struggles to bring it all back and when he does he sees Harry has also fallen asleep. Liam just chuckles and places the food down on the small table and climbs into his chair, closing his eyes.

Three hours later and Louis stirs again. There's a nurse examining one of his IVs and she smiles warmly when seeing him.

"Hi, Mr. Tomlinson. Did you have a good sleep?" she asks. Louis nods and then rolls his head so he can look at Harry. The younger boy is sleeping peacefully next to him - one arm cradling his head, the other holding Louis' hand.

"Your boyfriend was very worried," the nurse tells him. Louis looks back at her and forces a small smile. It's pathetic and sad and Louis is on the verge of tears.

"When can I go home?" Louis asks. The nurse gives him a sympathetic look and shakes her head.

"I can't tell you that. I can go get Dr. Reagan if you'd like," she offers. Louis nods and she gives him one final smile before she leaves. The sound of the door shutting makes Harry snap up and Louis is instantly rubbing his thumb over his knuckles.

"It's okay, baby," Louis soothes. Harry relaxes at the sound of Louis' voice and lies back down, his green eyes not leaving Louis' blue ones.

"How are you feeling?" Harry mumbles out. Louis instinctively touches his chest and closes his eyes.

"I'm sore. Crawl into bed with me?" Louis suggests. Harry bites his lip and Louis gives him big puppy eyes. Harry sighs and stands up, trying to figure out how to get into the bed.

"Only the patient in the bed," a mans voice echoes through the room. Harry jumps and sees a doctor looking at him in amusement. Harry blushes and sits back down, finding Louis' hand yet again.

"How are you, Mr. Tomlinson? You went through quite a traumatic event," Dr. Reagan says. Louis shrugs and grips Harrys fingers harder.

"I'm sore, but alright. Just give me some painkillers and send me home," Louis grins. The doctor shakes his head and comes over. He looks at Louis' gauze and and checks the machines. Louis doesn't understand why they all do that so much.

"You'll have to stay here for a little while. Recovery takes times and I need to make sure you recover properly," Dr. Reagan states. Louis purses his lips and lets out an agitated sigh. He really wants to go home.

"I actually need to talk to you alone. Is it alright if I kick your friends out for awhile?" he asks. Louis - despite his discomfort at the idea - shrugs and the doctor wakes the three sleeping boys. They all grab some food and smile at Louis softly as they leave. Louis wants them to stay so badly.

"Wait!" he shouts. They all stop and turn to look at him. His pale face doesn't show any emotion, but his eyes look determined.

"Can they stay? I haven't spoken to them yet," Louis says. The doctor shakes his head.

"They can't. Once we're done, they can come back in."

The three boys don't wait for Louis' reply and all just leave. They don't want to upset the doctor. Harry goes to stand up, but Louis grips his hand. Harry could easily pull away from Louis' weak grasp, but he doesn't want to upset him. The beeping of his heart monitor starts to increase drastically.

"Can he stay? I need him to stay," Louis pleads. His voice is tiny and scared and it breaks Harry's heart. Louis' heart is beating fast and the doctor notices the grip he has on the other boys hand.