Cuddles, Snuggles, and Soup

Start from the beginning

"I give up! It's harder wake him up than it is to wake up you!" He declared. I had been watching this play out for about 5 minutes and within those 5 minutes I had to try really hard not to laugh.

"C'mon hyung! There's food you gotta wake up!" Hobi said sticking his head into the room, "Oh, you're up. Then who is that?" He asked pointing to the lump on my bed.

"That's Lee Y/n, the Maknae line's friend." Jin told him poking Y/n's cheek. "And he won't wake up."

"This always wakes up Yoongi hyung!" J-hope said excitedly pulling out his phone. His song Daydream {Is a bop if you haven't heard it then LEAVE} started to fill the room from speakers I had set up around the room.

He's worse than Jackson Wang when it comes to self promo.

I shook my head.

No, no one's worse than Jackson Wang when it comes to self promo.

But it did work. Y/n's eyes slowly opened as his brain started processing the song. He sat up and blinked, trying to figure out where he was and what was going on.

Cute.

-Hoseok's Pov-

"Wish on a star, wish on a scar........" I rapped along. Yoongi hyung reached over and tapped my phone, turning off the music. 

"He's awake now dumb ass." He grumped. Yoongi was always cranky when he woke up and sometimes I made fun of him but we had a guest.

Oh yeah! The Guest!

I love it when new people come over. I looked at the bed and saw a boy about, ehhh, 16 years old with fluffy bed head h/c hair, blinky sleepy e/c eyes, milky pale skin, and adorably cute sweater paws.{Going for that word count.}

Cute.

I don't deny that he's cute, I just wanted to grab him, squish him, and cuddle him. Yoongi grabs the back of my shirt restraining me from lunging at the little fluff ball.

-Y/n's Pov-

Where am I? What century is this? Am I still in Korea or am I in space?

I looked at the three figures. Sleepy guy, Señor Shoulders, and a new guy Sun. Sun was looking at me like he wanted to hug me at first sight which I did not appreciate. After my time in America I realized that personal space is a beautiful thing. I'm not big on touching, or hugging, ... or touching.

Damn it. We didn't die in our sleep. I guess there's always next time. And why is Señor Shoulders looking like that?

I don't know.

  Señor Shoulders was looking at me with almost pity and curiosity. Strange combo.

"We made you soup! It'll make you feel better." He told me.

"Jin hyung made it himself so I know it will taste good too." Sun said. I nodded not really paying attention. "Come on!" He hauled me out of the bed and I felt like whining. That bed was warm and super comfy. Sun dragged me into the dining room where four people were sitting.

"Hi Y/n!" Taehyung greeted me cheerfully.

"Hi." I responded. Jungkook patted the seat in between himself and Sleepy. I collapsed in the chair still too tired to make an effort to care.

"Since we're all here let's introduce ourselves." A guy with blondish silver hair said. "I'm Kim Namjoon or RM as our fans call us."

"Rapmonster." Jungkook snickered. Namjoon rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin but just call me Jin." Ahh, so that's his name.

"I'm Yoongi or Suga." Sleepy guy said stirring his soup.

"And I'm J-hope!" Sun yelled. I tilted my head.

"Is that your real name?" I asked confused, he only smiled more.

"No, my real name is Jung Hoseok."

"And you already know us." Jimin said said gesturing to himself, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

"Uh, my name is Lee Y/n." I offered, to those who might not know me. 

"Lovely introductions everyone but!" We all looked at Jin, "Y/n-ah, you have to eat your soup."

I thought I could get away with it.

Yeah, I'm not really in the mood to throw up either.

 I took a sip of the soup and everyone was watching me for a reaction. It tasted really good but my stomach could only handle so much. And sure enough, after only a few more sips my stomach was upset. I don't eat much anyways but the thickness of the soup just made it worse.

An excuse?

I looked down at my watch, it was 6 already?! I quickly stood up. Everyone jumped at my sudden movement.

"I'm really sorry for bothering you and thank you for letting me take a nap but I'm late for work!" I said running to the door.

"Wait!" Jimin yelled. I stopped and turned around, "The fans," He said shivering putting a black mask in my hand. "Don't get trampled and be careful." I nodded quickly and nearly flew out the door.

She was going to murder me.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.

Shit. Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.