Ash turned his head and lifted his hat up so he could look at me. There was a look of curiosity present on his face as he stared at me.

"Is something wrong Lills?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "No, nothings wrong, I just needed to talk to Mallow for a couple minutes." I answered.

Ash smiled and nodded. "Alright Lills, I'll be waiting here for you when you get back." Ash said.

I nodded and leaned in a bit closer, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Alright, I'll be back soon." I told him, before standing up and stretching a bit.

I headed off towards where the others were, not knowing that Ash was blushing like crazy while I walked away.

"Hey Mallow, could you come here for a minute?" I said to her.

Mallow looked back at me, and the smile she had faltered slightly as she stared at me.

"Yeah sure." She responded, before walking out of the water and to where I was standing.

"So what is it Lillie?" Mallow asked me.

"Well...I was just hoping to talk to you about something?" I said, while gesturing down the beach. "Do you think we can take a short walk while we talk?" I asked her.

Mallow looked from where I was pointing, back to me. "Yeah sure." She responded with a shrug of her shoulders.

I lead the way down the beach while waiting for us to get far enough away from the others.

I glanced over at Mallow and found that she was staring at me.

I took a deep breath before fully turning my gaze to her. "Mallow, what's going on?" I asked her.

Mallows head slightly tilted down as she began looking at the ground.

"What do you mean, there's nothing going on." She replied.

"I mean what was going on when I told you about Ash and I dating?" I asked.

Mallow sighed and tilted her head up to look at me. She knew what I was talking about, and didn't make any attempt to hide it.

Mallow stayed silent for a minute or two while we stood there, before finally answering the question that I had asked.

"Well....I'm kinda jealous of you." She responded.

"Wait...shes jealous of me?" I asked myself.

I gave her a look of surprise as the two of us kept walking. "Wait, why are you jealous of me?" I asked her.

Mallow let out a quiet sigh while we walked. "Because you were the one that Ash chose." She answered.

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned.

"I mean that I was also trying to go out with Ash...I had been dropping little hints here and there for him, but he never picked up on them...or just chose to ignore them." Mallow answered.

"Wait...She was...oh...that explains a couple of things actually." I thought to myself.

"I'm didn't realize that you had a crush on him too Mallow." I told her.

Mallow let out another quiet sigh before turning her gaze to the ocean. "It's fine...I can't really hold it against you, nor do I want to." She said.

"Are you really going to be fine?" I questioned.

Mallow glanced at me, before looking down towards the sand that was beneath our feet. "Yeah I should be...I haven't had a crush on him for long, so I never really got attached." She answered.