Sports Festival Part III

Sana's POV

Oh geez! Can you help me to calm myself down? This day was the last day of sports festival. It only means that my performance was so near. I'm going to perform later at night together with the other idols and of course Yuna.

"Calm down wife. I know you can do it." Kookie held my hand then intertwined it to his. Giving me a gentle smile.

"You can say that because you used to it. You're an idol you always perform in front of the crowd. While this is my first time." I hissed.

"Don't worry I'm always here beside you. You got my back." He playfully winked at me before kissing me on my forehead.

"I'm going now. We need to have our rehearsal first. Just call me if something happens ok?" He waved his phone right in front of my face.

"Arasso arasso!! [I get it] go now before your hyungs scold you."

"You're learning fast in Hangeul."

"Of course, I have a very good teacher. Now go, bye hubby." I uttered the last part almost a whisper. But then he managed to hear it.

"I heard it wife, how I wish you call me hubby more often." I saw him smiled for the last time before he turned his back on me.

"Now, what should I do? Jiho was not here and I don't have any friends beside them."  I walked on a slow pace. Looking down on the ground with my pouted lips while kicking small stones.

"Sana" I shot my head up to see Mark standing not so near to me.

"M-Mark Oppa, what are you doing here?" I tilted my head slightly.

"Sheez! Why do you look so cute in everything you do?" My back straighten as my face blushed a little.

"Uhh... don't you"

"Do you still remember?" I bit my lower lip, averting his serious gaze. Does he really need to ask me that? I really don't want to talk about that... date. I'm trying to avoid that topic as much as I avoid seeing him. I feel like I'm cheating.

"Y-yes, don't worry I'm not going to ditched you."

"I'm sorry." Since the day he blackmail me, a huge transparent wall was now surrounding me from him. The friendship we built was now starting to get more and more awkward.

'Paging all the students, you are all in to participate to our newest game entitled ‘The prey and the predator’. The winner can have the prize that he/she wants. Car? Money? House? Just name it and I will give it to you. For the mechanics of the game meet me at the field. Thank you.'

"What is she up to this time?" I silently uttered. The voice we all heard, I'm pretty sure it's her. It's Yuna.

"That's a nice game, let's go and watch it." Before I could react and refuse, he already hauls me all the way at the field.

We stop under a huge tree not so far from the mini stage where Yuna was standing. There are lots of students who want to join her game. Happiness was written all over her face.

"So our game, the prey and the predator was a very exciting game. But first let me explain the mechanics of the game. Don't worry it's too simple, and you'll all enjoy it. All the students here will going to be the predator. And of course the predator needs a prey..." I don't know why, but my heart starts to hammer inside my chest. This is not good. I have a bad feeling about this.

I slowly exited myself without Mark noticing it. I need to get out of here fast.

"Now let's choose who will be the prey..." oh god, run Sana! That prey she's talking about. She's really a b*tch. I hate her.