As we approached our dad's room, the room was empty; the bed made as if no one had been in it. My heart dropped at the sight. "Where's dad?" I slightly panicked; glancing quickly around; noticing Stilinski coming our way. "Don't worry; He was transferred to San Francisco; he's gonna be fine." 

"And what about Mason?" Scott asked in which Stilinski replied. "Already out of surgery."

"Lydia?" I questioned. "She's all right too. Bullet missed everything that matters, thank God."

"Guys, we got lucky." Stilinski said, placing a hand on each of our shoulders. I shook my head. "They almost died. My parents could've been dead." 

"But they're gonna live. We're gonna have two deputies posted here around the clock. Nobody sets foot on this floor without my authorization." Stilinski blurted out all the facts but I couldn't help but have this pit of fury in my stomach. I wanted revenge. 

"I've got a pretty good idea how you're both feeling right now. But the whole sheriff's department is gonna be on this. I am gonna find out who did this." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm pretty sure we both know exactly who did this." I spat; getting into the elevator, Scott following behind me. 

Scott and I walked next to each other as we got off the elevator, Malia joining on the opposite side of Scott. 

"What do we do?" She asked Scott as we kept walking. "No more peace summits. No more running. No more half measures." Scott muttered. 

"Okay, so what's the plan?" She asked as we stopped. I turned towards her. "We fight those sons of bitches back." 

Malia nodded. "I"m good with that plan. But what about Gerard? Monroe? The Hunters?" She questioned as I shook my head. "We take them on. Every last one of them." 

"Then we're gonna need more firepower," Malia commented and Scott slightly nodded. "Not just firepower, we're gonna need an army." 

"Are you sure he's even gonna show?" Malia asked as we all stood inside the our glass covered house. 

"He'll show." Scott muttered as if on que; the door creeked open. The glass crushed under the boots on someone I thought i'd never see again. 

"Deucalion, always a pleasure." I stated as he glanced between our trio. "You all know my fighting days are over." He said as he walked past us. 

"That's hard to believe." Scott commented and Deucalion turned around to face us. "You once said you'd kill any living thing that got in your way." 

"I said a lot of things." Deucalion crossed his arms. "But, eventually the bodies pile up so high, that even a blind man can't ignore them." Malia rolled my eyes. "So what? You moved into a cave and took a vow of uselessness." 

Deucalion slightly shook his head. "I changed. We should all try it. And I live in a condo." Malia sighed. "I liked the old Deucalion better." 

"Well, maybe you've changed, but Gerard hasn't," Scott stated. "And he's not gonna stop with Beacon Hills. He's got a map with places Logashkino, Zhengzhou. Nematons of the world. You know him. You can outthink him, you can read him. You've beaten him before. He's got a lot of help now." 

"Actually." I cut in. "He's got pretty much everyone." Deucalion chuckled. "You think Gerard's turned you into a pariah. Your power does that. You'll always be an outsider because of your abilities. Gerard wasn't the first person to capitalize on the general public and he surely won't be the last." Deucalion explained and Malia sighed. 

"So help us stop him." Scott pleaded and Deucalion shook his head. "I think you've realized that stopping Gerard now, means killing him. I'm sorry Scott, that chapter of my lifes over."