She Saved My Life

A/N: I know I usually do these at the end but I wanted to express my thanks. This will probably be the last chapter of Hireath until S6 has been up. I already have part of the episode written but I can't do anything without a script. I will try and it that chapter up as soon as I can but it's not in my hands. 

Anyways, I wanted to say thank you to every single one of you readers. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have written a sequel, originally I wasn't going too, but a lot of people requested it and i'm so glad I decided to go through with it. Thank you such much from the bottom of my heart <3

Without further a do, here is the finally of Season 5 :) -Brianna 

"Guys, he's still alive!" Scott yelled from inside the building where Mason previously was. Liam and I ran into the building. Scott was hoisting up a dread doctor."Liam, help me with this." Liam nodded, running up to the other side of the dread doctor. 

Glancing behind Scott, I noticed Theo, who was trying to stand up. 

"Aubrey, you coming?" Scott said, turning towards me. "We're going to go to the clinic, see if Deaton knows anything about this guy." He directed towards the dread doctor.

"I'll meet you there." I muttered, walking past him. He nodded as they carried the dread doctor out the door. 

I ran down the stairs, running up to Theo's side. "Theo." I said as he leaned up against me. "Aubrey, help." I nodded, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Why too?" I asked as he directed towards the wall.

"Over there." 

I nodded, helping him walk over to the wall, he winched as his body slid down. I knelt down next to him, removing my hand from wound. Glancing down at my hand, I noticed it was covered in blood.

"This looks bad, Theo." I muttered as I wiped the blood on my shirt. He shook his head. "I'll be fine." 

I shook my head, keeping my eyes on his wound. "Give me your hand." 

"What?" He asked as I looked back up at him, holding my hand out. "Let me see your hand." 

He placed his hand in mine as I closed my eyes, placing my other hand over his. I squeezed his hand, biting my lip as pain circulated throughout my veins. 

After a couple seconds, the pain subsided, causing me to open my eyes. As my eyes fluttered open, they met with Theo's blue ones.  "I know it wouldn't heal you completely but-" I was cut off by Theo's lips pressing against mine. 

My eyes went wide. My brain had shut off as my body felt like it was in control. I didn't know what was happening as I kissed him back.

As we pulled away, I shook my head, realizing what I had just done. 

"Um, i'll catch up with you later." I said, keeping my eyes glued to the floor. I heard him sigh. "Okay." 

I rushed myself out of the building as I felt a stray tear trickle down my face. 

I couldn't believe what i'd just done. Maybe he won't find out. I mean, it was just a little kiss, couldn't be harmful......right? 

I shook my head. There was much more important things to worry about right now. 

I walked into the clinic, meeting with Scott, Liam, and Stiles. "Hey babe." Stiles said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. 

"Hey." I muttered, keeping my attention on dread doctor, who was laying on the table.