Because I need you now

Start from the beginning

"I wouldn't give in, of course" she was shocked by his response "I don't like to feel regret, so I'd rather be rejected than never say how I feel."

"It looks like the baby is growing! "Johnny wanted to tease him, but in the end both laughed together.

"I agree with Winwin. I regretted to never confess to my first love" Gayeon ended up opening herself to those two.

"So you should confess soon" Winwin laughed with a frustrated face "He's stupid, you'll have to it say first."

"I don't know... Looks like he's feeling threatened... Hm" Johnny pondered.

"Let's see how this will end" Johnny made Sicheng fall into thoughts too.

"Wait, wait! I already said that I'm not in love. Why do you think I am?"

"If you could watch yourself, my God, it's so obvious" Winwin stole her milkshake and finished drinking it "Don't tell me you didn't notice?" with her silence, both of the boys sitting there stared at each other "It's more serious than I thought."

"That way we can't do anything if she doesn't even know. One that is naive, the other an idiot and the last one is a narcissist. God enlightens these people!"

Ignoring the fact that they left her completely confused, Johnny and Winwin entertained Gayeon that afternoon. And again, Jaehyun was away. She wanted to spend some of the day with him, but she felt a little uncomfortable and her parents were watching, even though she hadn't done anything suspicious. Lately Yuta has been sending many messages, Jaehyun had noticed and wasn't wanting to accept that he was jealous. All this was bothering Gayeon, because everything indicated that jealousy was indeed the reason for Jaehyun's strange behavior.

Gayeon

< Jaehyun, are you there? (17:54)

< Is everything okay? (18:20)

She didn't receive an answer. Already irritated with it, Gayeon decided to leave it as it was and ignore the empty sensation in her chest. Tomorrow would be a new day and soon things would get better, she hoped. After taking a shower and have dinner, she went to her room and threw herself on the bed. Hugging a pillow, she caught herself wondering what the girl Jaehyun had fallen in love with at that time was like. It must have been hard to ignore his feelings and give up because of a friend, but... And what about Yuta? Did he like the girl too? Without realizing, she had already fallen asleep deeply nor imagining what tomorrow would bring.

The morning was the same as the others, Gayeon had breakfast with her parents and prepared to go out again to find a job. Fortunately, before she got on the bus, and went to a place farther from the square, she got a call. The cafeteria where she met up with Winwin and Johnny the other day selected her for a job interview. Luckily Gayeon was very close to the place and managed to schedule it for that same day. She was excited and forgot all her worries for a moment. She feels that she did well and gave her best answering all the questions that were asked. It did not take long and she received the news that she had been waiting for a week ago.

"I got a job!"

Gayeon ran to Jaehyun's house on impulse, for having gone there several times, she used the spare key under the flowerpot near the door. As she entered and made her way to the living room, she figured out someone else was there too.

"Jaehyun I got a...!" the moment she was about to spread the news, her voice was muffled by Yuta's and Jaehyun's.

Both of them seemed upset and talking loud to each other, which probably kept them from listening to her.