I'm Sorry

Gayeon was walking in a lonely forest on an empty road. At the end of the long dirt way, someone was waiting for her, a tall, apathetically dark-haired man. Through the strong rays of sun, it couldn't be seen his face. With a slight movement, he held out his hand calmly. She approached as if knew him and when Gayeon took his right hand, she was thrown on a cliff that seemed to have no end. She tried to scream, but no sound came out of her mouth, it was as if her body were paralyzed. When she felt the ground was approaching, she was certain, surely, she was going die. With a scream and all sweaty, Gayeon got up quickly breathing hard.

"Was it... Just a dream?"

She cringed in bed still feeling her body tremble with fear and the heart wanting to come out of her mouth. She hugged her legs resting the forehead on her knees. It seemed so real that she ended up crying trying to control all that emotions.

After a few long minutes calming herself down, Gayeon went to the bathroom. She needed to take a shower and change the bed sheets; they were very sweaty just like her. Took advantage of that moment to try to forget what had happen, and for being alone, she didn't care to leave the bathroom door open. Meanwhile, stopping to think, that dream made no sense at all. She took off her clothes calmly and entered the shower, letting the water touch her in a pleasure and comfortable way. She was humming a song while bathing and totally disconnected from reality.

It was then that a loud noise caught her attention, something almost like a thud on the floor, which made her shut up quickly and at that moment turn off the shower. Gayeon slowly opened the bathroom stall to see what was happening and came across Jaehyun just breaking in through the window of her bedroom

"Jaehyun...?" when their eyes met, his face became completely red.

"AH!" they shouted together as she wrapped, reflexively, a towel covering her body.

Everything that Gayeon could reach in the sink, she threw against him in her bedroom until he turned away.

"NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING!" she ran to close the bathroom door, feeling her whole face heat up.

Gayeon was almost ready wearing her clothes on in the bathroom, but she didn't want to leave because of the embarrassing moment she just had to face. Still nervous, she slowly opened the bathroom door and fixed her gaze on the floor. She dared to throw a glance and saw Jaehyun sitting in front of the window, wagging his face with his hand. He was still flushed and couldn't look directly at her either.

"W-Why did you jumped the window?!" she tried to make the situation less uncomfortable, which was impossible, so she went to her bed to take the sweaty sheets and pillowcases away.

"I heard a scream coming from here. S-still, I rang the bell!" it wasn't usual to see him stammer" But no one answered the door, that's when I saw your window open and I thought something had happened!" his tone was loud and confident, he didn't seem to be lying.

"Did you leave Bogum alone?!" without looking at him, she began to roll up the sheets and pillowcases so that she could carry them down to the floor below.

"No, no! Winwin and Yuta decided to spend the night at home... I mean, they slept before leaving."

"Hm..."

"Yeah..."

"Did you see... Anything?" she turned her back to him as she walked to the bedroom door.

"W-What?! Oh, huh, no! Don't worry, I didn't see anything..." his voice didn't seem reliable at all.

"You saw everything, didn't you?" Gayeon wanted to cry with embarrassment at that time.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered.