What's Going On?!

For some reason Gayeon couldn't get excited about that news. It should've been good since they would finally be sure about what was happening. But what would the situation look like from now on?"Both of them ended up in that taciturnity, stuck to their own thoughts until, breaking the silence, Jaehyun decided to call Johnny.

"Hyung, it's me."

"Jay! What made you call me now?" his voice seemed lively.

"Hyung, we found her..."

"Who? Bogum's mother...?"

"Yes... She's back in Korea and we'll be able to talk to her."

"That's great news! But..." Johnny was silent for a few seconds "I'll come over, wait for me" and soon the call ended.

Jaehyun called Gayeon and asked for them to wait at the living room, and she did so leave Bogum asleep. It wouldn't be good if he listened about his mother now, since he missed her and would ask everyone to stay together as a family. Gayeon was hating the idea of Jaehyun forgetting her as in their teenage years. She sat down beside him on the sofa thinking with concern. His gaze seemed distant as he tried to prepare himself psychologically. She believed those long minutes were extremely agonizing because of the silence in the room. Gayeon wanted to say something to Jaehyun, but she didn't know what to say. What he's thinking was what worried her. Soon the house bell rang. Jaehyun almost ran to answer it, already hoping to find his friend on the other side. As expected, Johnny entered the room with a brief nod and went where Gayeon was.

"So, it's just the three of us who knows?" the taller one asked, snuggling into the chair next to the couch.

"Taeil also knows... He was the one who gave us the news about her" Gayeon replied, nodding as Jaehyun sat down next to her.

"Okay... So, let's think about the possibilities." Johnny intertwined his fingers and started "First, looking at the positive side, we'll get a better understanding of the situation and know if the child is yours indeed, which is quite obvious, of course... Second, on the negative side, she may want to take Bogum away, which will be bad for both sides, since you too can refuse and this will end in court..." all this was already giving Gayeon a headache "Third, and what will be inevitable if he really is your son, your parents will force you to marry her" soon after finishing his reasoning, a long sigh escaped the lips of the three of them.

"So, this isn't going to have a happy ending" Jaehyun bit his lip thoughtfully, as if looking for a way out of that situation.

"All you can do is talk to her, because one way or another, even if you don't look for her now, when your parents come back, you're going to have to face it again" Johnny was right, which made Gayeon even more worried.

"Shit" Jaehyun got his cell phone.

"What are you going to do?" Gayeon wondered still lost in the midst of so much information.

"If I have no way out, I will face it!" impatiently he searched a number in his contacts "Taeil hyung? I already decided; can you give me her address?"

"Hey..." the taller one leaned towards Gayeon whispering in her ear "You can go with him, right?"

"Of course...!" she leaned in as noticed that it was something Johnny wanted only her to hear.

"Thank you... He seems to be strong at times, and hides everything he feels, but Jaehyun has been very depressed lately. He won't be able to go through all of this alone, so take care of him this time okay?"

"I will... But aren't you coming with us?"

"I can't give him the comfort he needs right now" with a wink he turned away, watching Jaehyun turn off his cell phone.