"You know I can see you right?"

It was silent for at least five seconds before the entity decided to peek her head from behind the tree trunk.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were in pain. You were flailing so I thought you were hurt somewhere. You're not hurt, are you?"

She slowly showed herself behind the tree with the hood of her jacket thrown on top of her head casting a shadow across her face, she placed both hands inside the center pocket of her hoodie.

"Well aren't we all?"

She tilted her head to the side and regarded the person in front of her. Although they were five meters apart, it was easy to see that the man is tall and lanky. His cap haphazardly thrown on his head and he was dressed in the most incredulous fashion she has seen.

"Your joy is your sorrow unmasked." The girl replied.

"Do you go around and just  casually quote literature?"

Namjoon did not know who the girl was. But she seemed to be in the same mindset that he is in right now, so he welcomed her in his space. He let her talk.

"Sometimes? Why are you whining though?"

"I was able to take a good look at what I wore." He said gesturing grandly on his clothes. "Oh yeah! Avant Garde, baby." He said and was completely shy the next second that he covered his whole face with his hands.

"That makes sense, your upper half looks like an unripe avocado and your bottom half looks like an over ripe banana. No offense." She laughed, and her laughter sounded like a cartoon character, Namjoon noticed. It was loud and it sounded very much like: "Pu-wha-ha-ha-ha". It was very endearing.

It makes you want to laugh with her.

"None taken." He replied, but he was curious of the creature that rested under the shadows of the tree that he wanted to know her. But he's afraid that he will scare her off, so he just sat on the grass and waited for her to do the same.

She eyed him curiously when he sat on the grass. She realized it was an open invitation, she can sit and they will probably banter or they'll just quote literature or just stare at the river together or she can just walk off and he wouldn't mind at all.

And so she sat there with him, five meters away, on the grassy slope that overlooked the Han River.

"You come here often?"

Jeez. I sounded like some fuckboy at a club.

"Yes, but not as much as before. You?"

"Same."

"What brings you here?"

"The usual."

"And that is?"

"To find myself. It's probably me thinking that the silence is filtering out all the ideals that people throw at me on a daily basis and that what remains is me."

"Doesn't that silence also make you realize how chaotic that 'me' is?"

"You need that chaos in your soul." Namjoon paused, "You know you seemed to have read a lot of stuff."