Ch. 2 Dinner

"Hello you must be Mr and Mrs Winters. I'm Heather Teagan!" I heard my mum introduce.

"Hello Heather. Please just call us Bethany and Mark, we're all friends here!" I assume Mrs. Winters said. I heard footsteps come towards the living room as I stood up. A lady who looked like she was in her late 30's walked in. She was wearing a green dress that's semi tight, black tights and black heels which weren't too high. Her blonde hair was in a bob cut that came up to the middle of her neck. she did look pretty, but something about her made me feel uneasy.

The man, who I assume is Mark. He had black hair, cut into a number 2 haircut. He had a blue button up shirt that hugged his chubby features. he had black trousers on and some leather dress shoes. He had a deadly look, something about him wasn't right.

Wait where's Blake then? isn't this his family?

"Hi, you must be Rosalli. Oh my you look so pretty!" Bethany smiled and hugged me. oh wow she has a tight squeeze. I hugged her back, wow ain't she boney.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Winters, you too Mr Winters" I smiled as I let go. Mark have a sly smile. okay he's just creepy.

"Please call us mark and Britney!"

"Didn't you have a son?" Mum asked as she noticed he wasn't here.

"Ah yes, I don't know whats up with him he just sitting out there" she said, pointing towards the window where the boy was sat still, clearly she was hiding something from the way her eyes darted around the room. Maybe I should go talk talk to him, or maybe not.

"Rosalli could go and talk to him" Matt said from the door. Was he a mind reader or what?!

"Yeah okay I'll go" I said as I slipped out of the door but before I went out I heard Mark and Britney curse under their breath, I decided to ignore it and continued to go on. Mark and Britney looked a little fishy. I wonder why?

I crossed the road to the Winters household and stood in front of Blake. He didn't look up. I took a seat beside him, but he still didn't get up. He probably didn't hear me because I'm always too quiet when I move. I put a hand on his shoulder as he jumped in shock.

"Uh hi" He muttered calming down. His voice was beautiful and deepish Blake's black hair was styled in a quiff, he had gorgeous blue eyes and a sleeve tattoo that was trailing out from his pushed up sleeves of his black hoodie, he also had gauges in his ears. he looked hot. What? I'm a 16 year old girl!

"Hi I'm Rosalli, but you can call me rose! I just moved in across the road!" I said pointing towards my house.

"You live with Matt? I'm Blake by the way" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Yeah, he's my mums fiancé" I shrugged as he nodded. Okay what do I say next! damn it, why are you so beautiful, I'm getting nervous just talking to you!

"So er, your parents are at mines, how comes your not there?" I asked him as I played with my fingers. He just simply shrugged.

"I'm not really good with new people" He said looking left to right. I instantly knew he was lying but decided to shrug it off.

"Oh come on! your doing a splendid job!" I exclaimed causing him to chuckle. Yeah imma funny chick and what bitch?!

"Come on Blake. Your going to come to mines for dinner with your parents who are already there" I said standing up. I noticed he tensed up when I said parent. well okay.

"Fine! as long as I get to stay with you!" he said crossing his arms like a 5 year old.

"Okay" he smiled and stood up following me to my house.

11:11जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें