Jace-6

JACE

"Haha Jace you're so funny" Some girl said to me while touching my bicep and squeezing it.

What I said wasn't even that funny she needs to take a fricking chill pill.

What the actual hell am I doing here.

I was currently at Meagan's thing. My brother told me we had to go because Scarlett wanted to go and since Scarlett wanted to go my older brother Lukas had to go which means me and Dylan had to go. Which brings us here.

I see Scarlett makes her way towards me, Dylan and Devin.

"So Meagan just told me she needs help on what movie we should watch she's trying to decide if we should watch White chicks or 22 Jump Street?" Scarlett says.

I honestly didn't wanna to be here, Meagan always has these weird things at her house every other week and we get invited but most of the time we never go because last time I went we just watch some chick flick and it was boring as fuck. I'm not really a movie type of guy.

"Omg I love 22 Jump street I'll go tell her" The girl said while slowly walking away but stops and turns around and looks at me. "Jace lets talk later" She winks and turns around while swaying her hips.

What the, I thought she left already?

Dylan laughs, "Are you gonna hit that?" He keeps laughing and starts patting my back.

My face gets red. "No way dude I don't wanna catch anything."

And another reason why I don't wanna be here, The girls here. Sure some of them are hot but, I'm kinda over the whole play stupid with me so I can get in their pants act.

If I were in grade 11 I would be off the walls and hitting up each girl here but since this is my senior year I'm not really into these thirsty girls. I kinda already know all of them and it's getting boring.

"Do you know where Lukas is?" Scarlett asked looking around anxiously.

I look around, "No when we came in he went off with Max." Her face started to relax from her state before.

"Oh okay I'll go look for Max" She walks off after that.

"Man I'm sorry" Devin said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

I start shaking my head, "Man it's okay it doesn't bother me anymore it's been a year."

He sigh and takes his hand off of my shoulder.

"I know but you were pretty crushed when you heard she and your brother started becoming something."

For the past 2 years of knowing Scarlett I had a thing for her, she said she did too but now shes kinda with my 23 year old brother so I'm not gonna mess with her if she likes my brother.

"Jace look." Dylan says nodding to a group of girls who walked into the room.

I see Ashley and Shelby, then I see the two girls that I've have been seeing on Ashley Snapchat a lot. I heard they're sisters but they barely look alike, the one girl I think is really attractive. I've been curious to know her name but no one really knows who they are.

"Where are they from?" I ask while still having my eyes on the girl with no name.

"I'm not sure, I feel like she goes to school with Ashley and the others." Dylan said while also staring at them.

Ashley left the girls as Meagan drags her away to who knows where, and the girls started to look at each other. They look kinda awkward being left alone. Ha she looks kinda cute when she blushes. I start to smile to myself.