Chapter 24

HI I EM NORMAL
I CHANGED YOUR NAME TO Y/N
YOU NO LONGER HAVE A CRAPPY OC NAME THAT WAS A STUPID PUN! MIA ITO (Me eat-o)
Skip to happy's family resturant
(Pretend its a great place to eat)
I sat between Oko and Mr. Ruto cheerfully eating my [breakfast food].
"So Y/N do you have any plans for the next 4 days?" Mrs. Ruto asks.

"Well I- wait next 4 days?!" I exclaim.

"Yes, I got an email from Akedemi High saying all students have the next 4 days off from school, they didn't really state a reason though..." Mrs. Ruto explains.

"Well, I guess I'll go home and hang out with my brother!!" I exclaim putting on fake excitment even though I know I'll spend It waiting in a hospital wait room with him.

"That's great hun!" She exclaims!

**Timeskip to front door of your house**
I walk into the house hoping my mother wasn't home.
"Y/N!!"
I flinched and turned around expecting her to start yelling...
But she didn't...
"Y-yes" I say trying not to show any fear.
She sighs...reaches out and...

Hugs me?..

"I've already discussed this with your brother, but when I saw him drag his friend Reese here, I couldn't imagine what would happen with me if that was one of my babies...and if your last memory of me was me acting horrible to you... I ju- just"she says as her voice cracks and she begins to cry...

"I've decided I need to be a better Mother and have signed up for therapy...I hope I can one day be a better mother..."

I began to cry, I wasn't used to this amount of affection from my mother. Since we got the news that my father had died in a war, she became cold and cruel... I think she was just trying to forget her sorrow.

"I-I love you M-mom even if you aren't the best person in the world I'll always love you." I say trying to hold back

"Anyways mom, where is Reese, has he left to visit Asu in the hospital?" I ask.

"He already left.., honey" She says while trying to be affectionate. (Again in a motherly way)

I go upstairs to my bedroom and decide to play video games untill Reese gets back.

I know the chapter is short but I plan on writing another one tommorow :)

Btw you're (story) mom was supposed to be a complete freaking physco but I decided with all the other physco's *cough taro cough you didn't need a mom like that : )