chapter 13

Hi.
Kay introduction:okos brother Dano
Best I could com up with T.T
Hes a prick hangs out with Osorõ a lot lowers okos self confidence. Makes it a mission to do every hot girl he sees.
Peverted. Oko's older brother.
Has bright blue hair, neon purple eyes and is mascular :/
He also acts like an angel in front of his peers, such as parents teachers ect.

No one p.o.v.
Oko's father Mr. Ruto brother Dano and Dano's friend had arrived during 6am 5 mins after Mrs. Ruto had arrived. The storm had not let up and it was Sunday, Everyone found it a big struggle to move 5 feet from the car.
Thank god there were sandbags in the trunks of the car, the wind was blowing so fierce it would've blown the cars away.
As the male trio made it through the front door they were hushed by Mrs.Ruto.
"Shhhh Oko's friends are asleep" She said as she pointed to Supana and Kokuma who where sleeping on the couch with blankets draped over them.
"Mom what's for breakfast?" Dano asked.
"Chocolate pancakes!~"
"Everyone's favorite~"
She hummed as she started preparing them.
"Hehe~ that's your mother for you."
Mr.Ruto exclaimed.
One hour later. And after a montage of getting mrs.ruto to stop making pancakes.
They had a stack of 70 pancakes
Wasn't going anywhere.
"Dano dear~ go wake your brother up." Mrs.Ruto hummed.
"And go see if any one else is here." Mr.Ruto added.
"Ok, hey Osorõ you commin?" Dano asked.
"Whatever..." Osorõ said as he followed up the stairs.
"Hehe Osorõ lets scare Oko!"Dano said.
As they grabbed the end of the the blankets preparing to tear them off,
Kokuma and Supana walked into the room.
"Whatcha doin?!" Kokuma whispered.
"No! no! dont. do. that." Kokuma and Supana said in unison.
"Why?! Oko is a little sissy!!" Dano snarked.
"You know what tear it off. Tear it off like a band-aid" Supana encouraged angered by the name they had called Oko.
"Tch. Whatever!" Dano said as he tore off the blankets with Osorõ!
What Dano saw shocked him both surprisingly and jealously...
Sorry dis chapter was short but since school started up I have early bed time>:[ meaning shorter chapters!yay?
But if I write a chapter on fridays or saturdays they'll be much longer since I'll have more time to process what I want the chapter to be like, and I'll have a longer time for my brain to continue being active yada yada yada Im a night owl :[
They should have schools for night owls >:(
What FUCKING YEAR IS IT YA'D THINK THEY'D BE SMART ENOUGH BY NOW TO REALIZE IF WE HAVE MORE NIGHT WORKERS WE COULD MAXIMIZE RESOURCE PRODUCTION!

Im gonna run in the 2nd presidential election from now :-D