chapter 1

I HAVE A BETTER STORY JUST SEARCH MY PROFILE AND YOU'LL FIND IT, IT IS A LOT BETTER THAN THIS CRAP I WROTE

your name is gonna be (first)Y/N (last)Ito

Your P.O.V.
Here we are again moved and getting ready for another school my MOTHER said this is permanent.
Besides my delinquish activities theirs nothing else i can take part of that is interesting to me. No fun activities for me I HATE IT!!!!!
UGH..
I looked at the school uniform it was blue and had a red bow and a skirt
I HATE SKIRTS THEIR TO SHORT!!
I decided to put on my black Thigh high stockings at least it'll make it more bearable...
Ugh its I swept up my long midnight blue hair out of my face so I could put bandage both
Of my eyes then let it drop back down
Its not that im blind I just dont like my eyes being seen.
Not even my twin brother Reese (Like the delicious candy mmmMmmm I know what some of you are thinking NO JUST NO)has seen them... He has white clean hair red eyes and is shorter than me and is basically the opposite of me. I didn't get any classes with him... I don't know to consider myself lucky or unlucky...
Yay

"Y/N get ready for school or you're gonna be late!" My mother yells at me.
I hate her not as much as I hated my father but I still hate her.
"Ok" I mumble.
I got ready for school I decided to go later than my brother to avoid social interaction.
As I was walking and Studying my schedule I tripped over something *plaff* I face planted into the ground!
It HURT! Trying not to cry I look back and see a book the cover has Necromancy on it. Someone probably dropped it. Who's is it. I open up the cover I love any thing that has to do with occult.
One of my favorite interests in fact.
Ive never seen or read this book opening the cover there's Ownership of Oko Ruto written in it...
Closing the book In a frenzy I rush to class luckily my mother made me take a tour.
I make It to class the teacher introduces me. "Hi im Y-Y/N"
I decide to sit in the back bye a guy with midnight purplish colored hair.
And DIG into that delicious book~
Ill return it later.