"I'm not teasing you!" She stuck her tongue out to me.

"Well, maybe, I'll be the one teasing you tonight." This time I'm the one who touched her thigh. Moving my hand to her upper thigh though she was also wearing pants.

"Get your hand away from my thigh." She said looking at the road. She can't look at me since she knows that I know that she liked her thighs being touched.

"Whatever." I didn't mind her instead remained my hand on her thigh until we parked my car. I didn't tease her anything. My hand was just there resting on her thigh.

The whole afternoon class, I can't stop thinking about Jessica. She's living on my place starting tonight and all her clothes, and everything are already packed by the housekeepers. They'll just bring everything later to my apartment. And I don't trust Jessica's place too much since anyone can just use their key cards and the elevator will still go to the top floor, but no one had tried it except Ian and Pepper when they just barged in. Remembering them just making my blood boil.

I ditched my last class and bought some flowers for Jessica. It was a rainbow bouquet since all the rainbow colors are in there. Five pieces per color. As you can see, I never asked her to a date before. Tonight, we're going to have our very first date.

As I waited outside Jessica's classroom, I saw the four morons, namely Brad, Seth, Damian and Collin. The four of them came out from the comfort room giggling. Giggling?! Oh my God! Guys don't giggle. Are they gays?!?

They didn't saw me so I coughed as loud as I can.

They looked at me with shock and horror.

"Are you gays?" I laughed. I have no problems about gays as long as they're not doing anything wrong with me.

They didn't answer. They just looked at me like they're gonna pass out.

Silence means yes. Confirmed. They're gays. I can't believe Jessica's ex boyfriends are all gays! Which I'm still thankful for. I don't know what will happen to her if those gays are straight guys.

I just laughed my ass out. You know, I can be a bully sometimes. I kept on laughing until Jessica came out from the classroom.

"Flowers for my love." I gave her the flowers and kissed her cheek but still laughing.

"Thank you!" She kissed me. "And why are you laughing like a retarded seal?" I don't looked like that.

"Your four exes are gay!" I whispered to her ear still laughing and she just shrugged her shoulders like she knows it already.

"You knew?" I asked.

"Yeah. The last time I went out with Damian, he was with the other three and they brought me to the gay bar. And that's when I know they were gays." That's why Damian was looking at my body when he brought Jessica home. Wow! Gays like me but no, I can't handle that! Yuck! I'm a straight guy and I'm only for Jessica.

"And they said you're hot." Jessica winked at me. These gays are way more scarier than all the horror movies I've watched.

"Are you okay? You looked so pale... It's like you're gonna throw up."

"Yeah. So are you ready?" I smiled at her trying to shook off the four gays out of my mind.

"Ready for what?" She asked.

"For our very first date." I whispered to her ear and she giggled.

"I'm born ready! I'll just change my clothes." She said.

"No, you look perfect." I pecked on her lips and she giggled again. I can never Imagine myself having a different wife. She just make it easier to me. Like she lights up my world like nobody else. What the? That's one direction's song. I'm turning a so sappy person.