Awkward years...~Harry Styles love story

Hey guys! This is my 3rd upload on this story in one day! I uploaded this story at 3:30 am today and I'm already on my 3rd chapter! I'm going to do my very best to upload often but I have camp starting next week so be where:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer 12 years of age 

She still remembered him. Tall, cheeky, cute, curly, green piercing eyes. She's known him since she was seven and every Christmas they'd share a kiss underneath the mistletoe. She still fancied him much, but she feels like now that they are almost in our teen years...he might fancy someone else. Summer Kyle was the definition of insecure. She knew she'd loose Harry sooner or later, because to her, Harry is beyond gorgeous and she is just, plain, old Summer.

Summer trudged out of her parents car and after a few small steps she was at JoAnna's door. "Summer, what's wrong sweetheart, you usually are so excited to see Harry every year." Summer's mother whispered into her ear, so her father didn't hear her. 

Curt, Summer's father, didn't like the idea of Summer being upset at any costs, because he gives her anything she desires. Summer just looked down and rang the doorbell. She felt the cool breeze of JoAnna's home hit her and she felt the presence of her parents go inside. Summer followed after them but she couldn't get through. 

Summer looked up to see her face was an inch away from the boy with the emerald eyes. She smiled slightly at him and he just rolled his eyes playfully.

"Oh come here princess! Give me a hug!" The 12 year old Harry demanded. Summer chuckled, shocked that he remembered their nicknames and hugged Harry as she silently thanked the lord she remembered to put on perfume. 

Harry pulled away smiling and reached down and held her hand as he led her over to the window-sill. "How've you been?" Harry asked as they were both settled down on the window sill. "I've been good, yourself?" Harry smiled and replied "A lot better since you are here." Summer blushed and looked down, but Harry titled her chin up. "Hey hey princess, don't be embarrased." Summer glanced up just to see Harry's kind, nuturing eyes staring at her.

"Harry why don't you fancy girls at your school?" Summer blurted out before she could stop herself. Harry grinned and replied "Because girls at my school aren't you." Harry leaned in and kissed Summer on the lips, but Summer pulled away "Harry the mistletoe is over there." She reminded as Harry smiled sheepishly "I know, but I've wanted to do that since last Christmas." Summer smiled slightly "You still fancy me?" Harry looked at her as if she had three heads. "Of course I do...you're all I think about most of the time. Other girls don't compare to you." Summer was frustrated. I guess it wasn't good that she was pms-ing either. But why did he like her? What was so good about her? 

"Harry, come on. Why are you so nice to me?! There's nothing special about me, yet you fancy me. We're both 12, yet you say things adults would say to eachother. I guarentee there is prettier girls surrounding you every day. There is just no-" Summer was cut off by Harry, who was quite angry. 

"Princess,I am nice to you because you are a nice person! There is so much speical things about you! How come you don't realize that! It doesn't matter the age of the person who said the words, it matters the meaning. There is NO girl prettier than you, you are beautiful." Harry caressed the side of Summer's cheek as Summer blushed. Summer felt as if she were being a drama queen, but she would never understand why Harry likes her?

"Come on, let's talk about other things, like...is there any guy I need to beat up?" Harry asked, cracking his knuckles, which made Summer chuckle. He always said the right things at the right times. "Nope, don't worry Haz, I'm all yours." Summer replied, jokingly. Harry instantly liked the thought of Summer being all his. Gemma, Harry's sister, told him to always respect girls and made a rule that he cannot date before he is fourteen, since kid relationships don't last. That's the only thing holding him back from doing anything. Well he is twelve still.