Beginning of the End

Start from the beginning

"Bye, y/n! I'm going to be home around seven to change and leave for the meeting!" He beamed. 

"Bye Yoongers!" You raised your voice "Bye Jin, have fun!"

"See you later y/n!" Jin called from the front door.

Yoongi left your room and you heard him lock the front door.

"Wow! I can't believe your brother sold a song for more than 10 won!" Hyun-Jee said, her voice slightly choppy from the crappy reception. 

"I know! I couldn't be more proud!" You said, flopping down on your bed. "Now that he's spending more time with Jin, I think the both of them are much happier."

"I think so too! My cat is also my best friend!" Hyun-Jee exclaimed. 

Even though Hyun-Jee didn't know Jin was a person now, you still told her stories about him. 

Four hours later, Hyun-Jee had to leave for dinner, and you heard a knock at the door. Yoongi came bursting in with Jin around his shoulder, both were singing some song about euphoria.

"AH Y/N! I PROMISE I DIDN'T DRINK ANYTHING I'M JUST REALLY HAPPY!" Your brother screeched.

"Yoongi! Jesus! Use your inside voice." You said, taking Jin from him, who looked pretty drunk.

"YOU ARE *hick~!* THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA~" Jin sang. 

You put him down on the couch and tried to calm him down, while Yoongi speed changed into his suit.

"Should I ask how the party went?" You asked.

"Can't talk. Gotta catch the bus." Yoongi responded, quickly giving you a hug and kissing your hair. "Bye! Love you, little sis!" He sang after you as he bolted out of the apartment. 

You fixed Jin some water and got him more comfortable on the couch.

"Y/n." He said, "You're my bestest best friend, so much you're like my sister!" 

"Thank you, Jin! You're my best friend too." You smiled to your self.

"I just have one problem with it though." He slurred.

"Oh, and what's that?"

"I don get why you won *hick~!* sleep with me."

You felt frozen in place, a drunk man's words is  a sober man's thoughts.

"I'm really attractive and I know  you think so! So I don gettit!" He continued, pointing an incredulous finger at you.

Jin got off the couch and unsteadily made his way towards you.

"Plus you spend all your time with Namjoon and not me!" He warbled.

"Jin, please. Stop." You said quietly.

"Please! Y/n explain to me! I DON GETTIT!" He hollered.

He grabbed your shoulders and shook you. Not hard. But enough to terrify you.

He lightly shoved you aside and hopped up on the counter.

He exhaled loudly before lying down on the surface.

"Y/n? Do you ever just look at your hand?" Jin asked calmly

"What!" You screamed. "The hell is going on Jin!"

"Or what about fingerprints!? Do you think about how fingerprints are like people you love and how someone else could have the same fingerprint as you but how are you suppose to know that! That's what I think love is!" He informed you excitedly.

"Jin that made no sense." You say, trying to remain calm.

"Exactly!" Jin jumped off the counter and bounded over to you. He roughly grabbed your shoulder, pulling you closer, and kissed you. It sent little butterflies through your stomach, but it also felt very, very wrong. You broke away from him, running your finger through your hair.

"You didn't like it?" He asked sullenly.

"I- um-I-" You stammered. You yourself were unsure of what to say.

Jin whipped you around and you stood, facing him. The anger was in his eyes. 

He shook you again. Harder.

Then he dramatically collapsed on the floor.

"Y/n you're my best friend! I'm never going to leave your side!" He promised loudly.

And that's when you ran.

You didn't know where your mind had you running to, but you ran.

Why me?

What did I do to deserve this?

What does he mean?

These thoughts plagued your mind.

Did he hurt me on purpose?

You knocked on the door of an old run-down apartment. You could feel the tears in your stomach.

The familiar face of a friend opened the door.

You started to cry. The pain in your chest hurt so much, it had no words.

He gently hugged you, wiping your tears away.

He brought you inside, and wrapped you in a warm blanket, and gave you another reassuring hug, this time not letting go.

"Cry as long as you like." Namjoon said softly.