Part 98 : Dare : Get Married and have Kids !!!

AnimeLover-2018 : Luna_383 and Amanisyia has dared Carla and Vampire Yui to get Married and have Kids !!!

Carla : ! Okay.

Vampire Yui : ( drops brushing her hair ) I'm sorry what. 😳

Yui : What's wrong ?

Vampire Yui : What's wrong.

Everyone : !

Vampire Yui : What's wrong, is that you have FAN GIRLS OUT THERE WHO ARE GOING TO BE ANGRY WITH ME. SO ANGRY WITH ME THAT THEY ARE GOING TO THINK THAT I AM STEALING YOU FROM THEM. THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG.

Yui : okay well look I had a dare marrying a lot of boys it's not like we actually have a child together their just dares.

Baby Chelsea : ( crawls ) Momma I'm hungry ?

Babies : ( laughs and plays )

Vampire Yui : ! ( looks down ) REALLY WELL EXPLAIN THAT ?

Everyone : ! She's got a point their.

Yui : ( laughs nervously and gives Baby Chelsea Milk ) What I'm trying to say is just go with it ?

Ayato : Yes and besides it's actually Carla's fault that he fell in love with you I mean. ( hears Growling )

Wolf Carla : 👿 ( growls )

Ayato : 😅 Okay. Okay I'll shut up.

Carla : 😡 !

Girls : Okay let's get you 2 ready. The people that'll hate this Dare will have to just go to with the flow and deal with it. Ship or don't ship Weather they like it or not. ( grabs Vampire Yui )

Vampire Yui : Huh. 😳 ( gets pulled away )

Shin : ( grabs Carla )

Carla : ! 😕

Minutes later

Yui : I think that'll look cute in you

Vampire Yui : ( Twirls )

Cordelia : ( laughs ) You look so dreadful in that Dress ?

Vampire Yui : 👿 YOU GOT A BETTER DRESS YOU-

Beatrix : ( gets in the middle ) OKAY YOU 2 ENOUGH ?

Christa : Yeah clearly we have a dark wedding to do. ( gives her a Bouquet )

Vampire Yui : You are sooo. Not getting my Bouquet ? ( clutches her Bouquet )

Cordelia : ( laughs ) oh I'll get the Bouquet weather you like it or not.

Vampire Yui : Try me Lady.

Cordelia : Well do.

Yui : Okay. Come on Sister don't mind her lets go ( takes her hand and walks her outside )