Part 64 : Dare : Mate !!!

Anime_30 : Aria01grg has dared Carla to Mate with Vampire Yui !!!

Carla / Vampire Yui : ( blushes ) 😳 Okay.

It's been four months since Vampire Yui started living with the Tsukunami Brothers. They took her away from the both the Sakamaki and the Mukami Brothers and now it was strictly prohibited to even talk to them. Carla the elder one, made this pretty clear when he said that you only belonged to Shin and him but to be precise he sure was claiming her as only his. He didn't even hold back sucking her blood, which she didn't mind because it didn't hurt, he did it every time he wanted. When she was cooking, taking a bath or a shower, it even happened once when she was sleeping. She was sure soon there had been some changes inside of her. At least that was what Carla seemed to want since she was the sacrificial bride he seeked eternal life for her so she could stay with him forever.

Today the three of them were having dinner again as every day and as always it was pretty quiet. Shin was the first one to finish. ,,I'll go to my room." As he stood up he darted a look at Vampire Yui. ,,Hey Vampire Yui, maybe you wanna visit me later on ? We could have some fun." Shin grinned and left the dining hall. Now it was only the white-haired and her. She was sure that his brothers words made Carla really angry, she could tell only by examining him. ,,Um.. Carla is something wrong ?" All of the sudden he stood up and looked at her and spoked calmly. ,,Come to my room in 15 minutes. Please don't be late." After that he left. Vampire Yui, sighed and finished her meal. Once she was done she walked through the empty halls until she arrived in front of Carla's room. She knocked - as everytime - before she entered. ,,I'm here, Carl-" Before she could finish her sentence she felt someone grabbing her wrist and pulling her inside. Because of the sudden movement she almost tripped but was caught safe in the arms of no one else but Carla himself.

Her cheeks heated up as she looked at him. His glare was passionate towards her. ,,I won't share you with anyone. Not even my own brother. I hope you remember that, Vampire Yui." A nod was her answer. ,,I'll do anything possible to claim you as mine.. more marks.."
When he said that he started sucking her blood from her neck without a warning. ,,..or even touch you more.." he added as he wrapped his arms around her waist, touching her everywhere he reached so far. She felt arousal coming up inside of her and he didn't even do that much. He wouldn't waste any time so he pushed her a bit so she landed on his bed. His lips were covered in her blood, so were his teeth when he grinned at her with this sadistic smile of his.

She felt her cheeks again getting hot when she saw that smile of his. She knew exactly what he was aiming at, and she wasn't even nervous. He sank his fangs again into her neck, sucking her sweet blood. She moaned this time because he was also letting his fingers wander along her hips but he didn't wait long before he took her dress off. He did the same with her heels. Carla appeared to really approved the sight of her only in her undergarments. She nearly tried to cover herself  but it was pointless anyway. His lips found it's way down to the straps of her bra where he removed them with his teeth, slowly pulling them down along her arm. She really enjoyed the feeling of his hot breath on her skin, it made her eager for him. As soon as her bra was removed he used his tongue to tease her breasts, especially her nipples. Vampire Yui groaned. He caressed her breast even more, massaging them. Meanwhile one of his hands got rid of her panties. Now she was laying there fully naked. Carla started to tease her swollen clit by rubbing it and then entering you with one finger. He smirked when he felt how wet she was.

He didn't make the effort of undressing himself fully, instead he just opened his pants and took his already hardened member out. She was a bit unsure when she saw it. Won't this hurt...? Before she even had the chance to say something he spread her legs at looked down at her passionately. He pinned her down by her wrists and then started moving his hips, making her moan and beg for more louder with every thrust. Her first orgasm came way too soon but that wouldn't stop the vampire. His aim was to make her understand completely that she was his and nobody else's. While he thrusted into her faster he again began to suck her blood, this time from her breasts. He groaned and drank more. Only when she came for the second time he alone released inside of her and stopped his movements.
,,Now they were bound together... you belong to me.. " he whispered before everything went black.

Back In the Ask and Dare Room

Vampire Yui : ( opens the door )

Carla : ( walks )

Yui : Their you two were. Where were you ?

Vampire Yui : ( blushes )

Carla : ( blushes )

Everyone : !

Vampire Yui : Mating. ( blushes )

Everyone : ( coughs up the drink ) WHAT.

Vampire Yui : ( humps her shoulders ) It was a dare. By Aria01grg ask her.

Shin : ! ( looks at a blushing Carla ) Awww.

Carla : ( blushes ) Shut up.

Kou : Bye.