Part 11 : Dare : Tell the ladies how you feel !!!

Anime_30 : Bookwormgirl1222 has dared the Boys to tell the ladies how they feel about them !!!

Boys : ALL OF US.

Anime_30 : Yes all of you.

Vampire Yui : 😕 This going to be a long chapter, probably ?

Shu and Reiji : ( sighs ) Mother we love you so much that you are the secret to our success because of everything you've done for us.

Beatrix : 😭 AHHH ! ( runs and hugs )

Shu and Reiji : 🙂🤗 ( hugs )

Triplets : ( sighs ) Mother we don't like you because of the way you've been treating us for the past 17 years. Because of you using us as an excuse so that you could become the best wife for our father, and overthrown him.

Cordelia : 😡 ( crosses her arms ) Psh whatever it's not like he'd be the best king for us anyway ?

Karlheinz : 💔 😨😡

Subaru : Mother I love you so much, but ever since you were with father I was sad that I was going to lose your love for me.

Christa : 🤗 ( hugs )

Subaru : ( hugs )

Mukami Brothers : Yui we love you so much because you're the best friend and girlfriend we've ever had ?

Yui : ( hugs )

Mukami Brothers : 🤗 ( hugs )

Ayato : HEY 😡

Kou : ( giggles ) 😝

Carla : Vampire Yui : I feel that I am in love with you, because your beautiful ?

Vampire Yui : ( blushes ) Thank you.

Yui : Awww !

Richter : Cordelia I love you because, I wanted to surpass my brother to become stronger than him.

Cordelia : ( blushes ) thank you !

Karlheinz : YOU WHAT. 😡

Richter : 😅 ( slightly laughs ) Gotta go, see ya ( runs off at speed )

Karlheinz : 👿 WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING I GOT A SCORE TO SETTLE WITH YOU ?( runs after Richter )

Vampire Yui : ( laughs )

Babies : ( sleeps ) 😴

Christa : ( covers them up )

Beatrix : ( whispers ) 😊 Bye !