III

I of coursed over dressed, not that I would have in any different. I tried to keep my head down, Ben mentioned something about getting chicken and some beers, I just agreed because honestly I did not really do either. I followed my brother up a stairs and we sat in a booth, which was under the TV, they were talking about the upcoming game, and looking around I could see plenty of people wearing red or blue shirts having rather intense conversation about the game. Ben came up quickly holding two pints of beer; he put one in front of Edmund and the other in front of Jordan. He then asked if I actually wanted a beer in which I replied.

"I would be okay with a jack and coke honestly." He nods his head and quickly runs back down the stairs, my eyes flicker to the screen, they are talking about the team's line-up and have this weird computer generated thing showcasing where are the players will stand. I pull out my phone and begin scrolling down my twitter feed. Jordan who keeps glancing at my phone, not that I really mind, most of these comments he could follow.

"I have forty-five followers, my feed is pretty much dead all the time." I smile by that comment and put my phone on the table, and look right at Jordan before saying.

"Yeah but you are a lawyer, and I am an actress it would be pretty embarrassing for me if the numbers were the only way around." He laughs by this and then without any more words on the conversation, Cam cuts across, not even looking at me.

"So how long did you and Sean go out for? Sorry but it was kind of obvious." Ben was back with the remaining drinks and put my JD and coke in front of me before passing one pint to Kit and another in front of himself, before taking the reaming seat.

"About four years, it was through most of high school, we broke up about a month before I got cast in Devilish." I say honestly. Ben seems a little confused by the conversation and his eyes are flickering between Cam and I at a rather rapid pace.

"I would you would say two months, or something not exactly long, but that's longer than he has been with Emily." I knew this information, I also knew that he cheated on her a fair few times at the start of the relationship, I may have been involed a couple of times.

"And before you ask, no I don't like Emily I think she is a chav." The three guys snorted at this comment, my brother was obviously use to my random chatter. I took a sip of my drink and I began looking around the room, we were near a clear classed wall, which looked down on the rest of the bar, where like up here there were plenty of guys wearing red and blue shirts. I didn't need to know much about football to know the two teams rivaled one another. My phone began ringing and a number crossed it, I knew the area code as it was the same as the area I grew up in. My eyes flickered to my brother who looked a little guilt by the whole thing. "And look, out dear father and mother are calling." I say with my best, rather pretentious voice. He picks up the phone to my surprise.

"Hello...yes she is here, and she won't talk to you." He says this rather blunt, there is a massive and I see him rolling his eyes a little. Both of use tried our best to stay away from our parents, but for very different reason. I did it because I did not like the restriction, Edmund did it because he did not want people to let him get away with everything. He wanted to earn it. "...I don't know how long she is going to be here...I can try to convince her but..." I shake my head without him saying anything else. He just smiles by my actions and then goes on to say. "Dad, I know it's her birthday but I am not exactly the type of person who is going to tie my sister up in order to be there for Victoria's birthday. I think she hates her more than you guys." I nodded my head in agreement, Victoria was my younger sister, she would be eighteen this year, and while my brother and I were very, well we wanted to do it for ourselves. She on the other hand was more; please just give me money and everything I want. Yes, she was still in school but she was a complete brat and I doubted that she had changed much in four years. "Who's going?" He asks and I which as he tries his best not to get upset by the whole thing. "Okay I will probably come, but can you put me down for nine." There was a long pause. "Look the last thing I wanted to do is come to a party with a load of teenagers the least you can do father is let me bring some of my friends. So I can't promise you Margaret but I will come if you let me bring some people a long." He ended the call and past the phone back to me.