I

Scandals were a peculiar thing; evidently, I detest them, purely because they have considerable control over life. Not only can they make a star, they can equally devastate them, but there is also the element that they can become so frequent that they are merely a fragment of life.

Because of theses humiliations, I recognized I had royally fucked up, and now I am receiving a rather hostile response. You can plan everything out. You can have your five-year tactics, your ten-year strategies and whatnot, but ultimately there is constantly an obstacle trying to take you down.

Having arrived in England just over an hour ago, I knew the place where I had to be, my brother's house. This house is located in the central Surrey. If I were not myself, I would have gotten a train, and not take a black cab. The reason I did not. Well, I did not fancy sitting there and having those around me taking pictures.

Therefore, sat in the rear of a cab and departing the comforted blanked of London. This is the first time I have been upon England's ground in over two years. The weather didn't benefit the circumstances, it is bleak and depressing, a little bit how I felt, and is a complete contrast to the sun and heat of LA, which I know call home.

I know where my brother lives, as I had been there once before, to buy the house in fact. He is now playing me back, as he is twenty-five years old, and it is a little difficult to get a mortgage at that age. He will have enough cash once he reaches thirty, as that is when he gets his trust fund, but up until then he has to work just like every Tom, Dick, and Harry.

I am at this time here to get away from it all, from the cameras, the media, from the supporters and the haters, and last but not least from all the individuals who did not know anything about me. This cab drives through the hectic roads successful going in and out of the traffic. He would then press the break to a halt at traffic lights.

The cab pulls up to the house; from the exterior, it looks somewhat confined. Though I knew, that there was a massive sitting room, and massive dining room, it was not just one house, it was two.

I am in a pair of knee-high boots, and a pair of red jeans, which were a little tight. I wore a white crop top and had a black leather jacket around my shoulders. Upon my head, I have a red hat. To be fair the hat is a little too extreme, but it made it easy to hide my appearance. I made my way up the tiny petite steps with two suitcases in my hands, while struggling to keep my purse against my side. The cab has already done into the distance by the time I got to the top, somewhat impolite. I am standing at the top of the steps and ring the doorbell, waiting for the front door to open.

I knew I would not be familiar with the people my brother lives with; I do not think they even knew I am his sister. We got on, but he would somewhat prefer to have a career in his own merit and not name dropping yours truly left, right and center. He knew the world would attempt him to exploit that influence.

The door unlocks before it opens I am not startled that I did not know who stands in front of me. I did know the face from some pictures, which my brother had shown me over the year. His name is Benjamin and now works with my brother at a law firm in London. His skin is a little spotty and even though he would be the same age as my brother, he appears as if he is still in school. His hair looks a little chaotic and brown in colour. He is also still in a suit, I guess that he has only got home from work, but then again it was only half seven. He knows who I am because he opens his mouth many times, similar to a fish in an effort to communicate but no words came out.