||Information||

Summary:

It all starts with a sex tape, turning American's sweetheart into a bit of a joke. She is now across the tabloids which is make an effort to abolish her career and her relationship. She isn't the sort of girl to let that hold her back, so stepping into her old dusty heels she begins to acknowledge her true heritage of being a member of the royal family and maybe, just maybe she can make her life whole again and it back on track.

Though things are never easy when you live in the public eye. 

On the first of October I normally start planning a story for the following month in order to take part in NaNoWriMo

On the first of October I normally start planning a story for the following month in order to take part in NaNoWriMo. I haven't actually done this in a couple of years, the last time I entered was for a sequel I wrote for Broken Promises, but I didn't like it in the end and have since lost the words. I might re-write in in the future but who knows.

Anyone this is going to be a series, this will be updated as i have more planned out, those in bold will be the main series the rest are spin offs, not all of them will be novels, some will be short stories. I struggle to write a story all in one go, i often lose interest half way through so I will probably write most of theses starting now, but they will not be uploaded for a while. This however is the order of events, the numbering will most likely change. #SS stands for short story. Last thing, the story titled 'The Undoing of Natalie Cornrow' Is not connected to the series the way the other's this story is the book which is made into a film in Public Eye. I have started to write it in order to help me write during November for this book, and it is going to be a massive challenge because it is a very dark book.

0.1 The Undoing of Natalie Cornrow

0.2 First Chance

1.0 Public Eye

1.1 Under The Sheets #SS

1.2 Fairytale Ending #SS

2.0 Next In Line

2.1 Royal Obligations #SS

2.2 Country Roots

3.0 Happy Ever After

4.0 The Younger Generation