Chapter 32 | Tiberius

Start from the beginning

Sitting up, he scooted to her side and wrapped his arm around her. "Don't beat yourself up about it, Beautiful. I'm all better now. You can give him a little rub to be sure."

Her face burst into a vibrant shade of red and fidgeted in her seat.

He chuckled lightly and kissed her cheek. "I'm joking... unless you want to touch him. I won't say no."

She pulled away, mashing her lips together despite the delicious smell of her arousal.

Still too shy.

He gave her cheek another peck before rising to his feet. "Well, as much as I like that idea, I think I should divert my attention."

And let the hunger build.

He scratched his chin and looked around for something to do other than think about kissing her breathless and getting into her pants. Even under Catherine's love potions, he never felt this turned on constantly.

"What do you want to do?" he asked when she didn't say anything and held herself as her arousal diminished.

"I don't know," she replied softly.

"I should probably call my folks now that I can talk again." The very thought of talking to them after so long made him nervous.

He had taken off without warning. Refused to respond when they chased after him. Had been an asshole to everyone for years because of his frustration with the curse.

He needed to apologize. He needed their forgiveness. He needed to reconnect and return home and be a family again.

He couldn't be sure how they would react and that made him nervous. His parents were the most stubborn lycans he'd ever known and very rarely wavered in their convictions.

It was time to step up and be the male his father raised him to be and the male his mate needed him to be.

Crystal rubbed her arms. "Yeah, I suppose you should."

He tilted his head as anxiety coiled around her scent. He reached down to take her hand and pull her up. She rose up, but anxiety made her avoid his gaze.

He rubbed her arms. "Hey, Beautiful. Don't worry. They'll love you. You broke the curse. It's me who will get the tongue-lashing for taking off and not telling them why."

"I'm not a lycan, though," she mumbled.

He kissed her forehead tenderly. He didn't know how they would take that news either. No one he knew had a werewolf mate. They wouldn't think less of her, would they? She had come so far already, he wouldn't dare let anyone think she was inferior.

"The Goddess made you for me. If anyone doesn't like it, they have to deal with me."

He tilted her chin up so he could gaze into her eyes and he was struck with the self-depreciating emotions they held.

A growl crept up his throat. "Stop it, Cris. I won't let you drown in those thoughts ever again."

She tried to lower her head, but he held her firmly.

"I mean it, Cris. Don't ever think less of yourself. You're a strong and beautiful female."

She swallowed, her eyes holding his before flicking down to his lips and a ripple of desire wavered up and coiled around him. It grew, dancing with his own in a slow tango as he brushed her hair behind her ears. Her heartbeat quickened and he found himself looking down at her own lips as she raked her teeth over the bottom one.

His pants grew tight again as the delicious aroma of her arousal engulfed him. He closed his eyes and greedily filled his lungs and pulled her body flush against his. Heat seeped through her clothing, mingling with his.

He opened his eyes and searched hers for permission. Her hooded, dilated gems elicited a groan from deep within him.

"Do you not feel the strength within you?"

"Not right now."

He grinned as he wrapped both arms around her. A whimper of need escaped her as his maleness throbbed, rubbing against her stomach.

"How about now?"

She moaned weakly.

"Cris, you make me strong and weak all at once," he confessed in a whisper. "But more importantly, you make me proud to be your mate."

A shaky breath left her parted lips and he could hold himself back no longer.

He leaned down and grasped her lips, slipping his tongue between them and releasing a groan from deep within his gut as her essence spilled over him.

She gasped. Her hands curled into little fists against his chest before unfurling and sliding around his back. She pressed herself against him, arching her back and mashing her breasts against his broad chest. Clinging to him as his hungry mouth devoured hers, her own insatiable desire building as she moaned.

Her nails dug lightly into his back, drawing forth a guttural growl.

He could feel his canines descending. His heart raced with hers as he panted for air between grasping lips, ravenous for more.

His clasped her ass as he ground his pulsing maleness against her.

Breasts heaving, she whimpering in need, her head falling to the side and exposing the smooth column of her neck and the delicate flesh he was to sink his teeth into and mark her as his for eternity.

The primal part of him lunged forward at the invitation. His lips clamped on the sensitive spot as she panted and whimpered for more. Greedy hands groped her ass before tugging down her jeans, exposing her soft, round cheeks.

"Yamona," he growled out in the ancient tongue of his kind. Mine.

A series of howls sounded in the distance. Howls of warning. Howls of an intrusion.

He snarled at the interruption, yanking himself away from the curve of her neck and wrapping himself around her as he started to shift.

She clung to him despite his form changing and his clothes ripping from his body as she panted, trying to recover from her jello legs, spinning head, and pounding heart.

"S-Something's happening," she wheezed as the kitchen door slid open.

"Cris, get inside right now," her father commanded.

Tiberius didn't need to be told twice. He scooped her up in his arms despite the shifting of his body and rushed to her to the door. Adrenaline fueled his transformation and he was nearly complete when he set her down and ripped the torn fabric from his body.

"Wh-What's going on?" she asked as Tiberius completed his shift and shook off the lingering hunger to be inside her.

Brooke was hauling ass out of the front door—butt naked—and shifting before the door shut behind her. Rhonda came to Crystal's side after waking Brooke up and was steering her towards the basement door.

"An intruder has slipped into the territory," Rhonda told her. "Go into the safe room."

Crystal did as she was told and locked the basement door behind her.

Alexander turned to Tiberius. "A witch has penetrated through the gates."

Catherine.

----

Dedicated to HeartStone Packmate XTipsyX - Join us on Facebook!

*Copyright Jo Lee Hunt (Joflower) 2018*