16.

I Skipped so the baby 2 month \\)

  Lucas POV
I was getting ready to go to heaven clinic with Faith.
Putting on my white tee shirt, blue and yellow jacket,ripped jeans,white uppers air force .

Grabbing my phone I look to see the shade room has an new update.
It was bout me and faith, we been Tryin to keep low key bout heaven .

The shade room:
Looks like Lucas coly and faith brooks has a baby,the baby is about two month and three weeks,but what's the name? The baby was born around may 1-7 latest !

End.
I sigh so now I have to go low key on my baby girl.

Faith called my telling me she ready,jogging down stairs I took the car seat and the bag .
Putting them in,my sister ,Erica was watching Tayanna.

The car seat was put in my car .and we head off.

Faith.
"She is well and strong,maybe big for her age?" the doc ask.
"What you mean?" ask lucas. "He mean the baby is over weight" i answer him.

"None that shit my daughter healthy and right size ,she ain't going on no ,what that shit babies go on when over weight!" he said standing up .

"Look doc I'm gonna need the stuff for her"I said.He nodded and did as told.

💀
Sorry for not updating ,this chapter was in my draft how long now!😂sorry.

☝ The 🚗 seat in M&M