In a cold dark prison, Jin laid on the floor as the chains around him were untied from him. The reason was because the scientists had been given the rights to research on the young monarch. They were amazed when flowers bloomed around the king to protect their majesty from the inhumane beings.

However, protection didn't last long as the scientists had used a barrier to prevent any harm. They managed to keep some flowers despite most withering away the moment they held.

Jin grabbed the flower that grew towards him to support the young king. He brushed the flower.

"Show me how she's doing."

The flower turned green and glowed brightly, covering the place with field of lowers which were soon blown away.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jin was brought into an illusion which showed the current time of Jung's residence. He noticed how quiet the place was.

He saw that Jimin was sitting with Namjoon so he was relieved that the boy had woken up. He looked to the right and saw the Min siblings at the dining room. He was glad to know that Yoongi managed to escape without much harm.

However, his main concern was someone else. He walked up the stairs and could hear soft crying coming from Jaehwa's room.

He entered the place and saw Hoseok holding the hand of the sleeping Jaehwa. At first he thought Jaehwa was really sleeping but when he noticed that Hoseok was crying, he knew something was wrong.

He wondered what was the problem and his heart pounded loudly as he waited nervously for Hoseok who was whispering to Jaehwa.

"Please I beg of you. Please wake up, Jae. This is a very bad prank. I don't like it. Wake up and tell me this is just a prank. Please."

Jin's eyes widened when he heard Hoseok's words. He swallowed his saliva thickly as he walked closer to Jaehwa. He made a flower grow from his palm and placed it over Jaehwa.

The flower withered; indicating that she had been in pain since he was captured and that Min had visited her during the midst.

"I will kill that person!"

With that, Jin returned back to the prison. His eyes glowing greener than usual and the moon beaming brighter than other nights. It was a starless night but the moon remained to do its part.

He stood up and his wounds healed a thousand times faster until he was completely healed. He cracked his neck and stared at the bars which bent itself to create a gap for him to walk out.

He smirked.

"You need to know who you are dealing with, Min."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Min had ordered his men to search for Yoongi and to bring them back to the house. He needed that boy in his hands so that he could make use of him. He knew that having a half green eyed would give him more power.

He drank the wine and threw it away. He heard a door knock and he shouted, "Go away! I'm not in the mood."

He ruffled his hair and turned around.

He almost fell back when he saw Jin standing before him with viridescent eyes.

"I'm disappointed to know that you didn't wish to see me."

Min chuckled, "Your majesty, did you escape already?"

"Oh. You had predicted until that point of time. How wonderful."

"What brought you here, your majesty? Did you knew about Jung Jaehwa's condition?"

Jin grabbed his collar and gritted his teeth, "What did you do to her?!"

"I didn't, your Majesty. It was you who did it. You know all fairy tales had a twist."

Jin tightened his grip. He knew what falling in love would bring but he definitely wouldn't let this get over him.

He could hear Min's men running towards the room so he quickly pushed him away. His presence must've been caught by the officers in the residence.

He clicked his tongue and jumped out of the window where he came from. He hurriedly ran out of the compounds before anyone could reach him.

Min watched his majesty ran away and heard his men asking if anything was going on. He snickered.

"None but I have something interesting to do."

His eyes turned purple as moonlight shone on him.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi walked into Jaehwa's room to find Hoseok staring at his younger sister. He knew the latter hadn't slept or ate at all. He worriedly sat down beside him and gave the boy a comforting hug.

"She will be alright, Hoseok. It's a normal occurrence."

"Are you sure?"

Yoongi nodded his head.

"I'm sure. So, you should come down and eat."

Hoseok drew his lips into a thin line.

"Is that your way to get me to eat?"

Yoongi chuckled sheepishly as he was caught.

"Will you?"

Hoseok sighed softly, "Yeah. I need to be strong for Jae."

"That's the Hoseok I know."

Hoseok laughed but then gave Yoongi a look.

"I still don't forgive you for pretending to be someone else."

Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry about that."

Hoseok stood up and walked out of the room first as he wanted to help the rest set up the table. Yoongi needed to stay back to check Jaehwa's condition.

He held her wrist to check the pulse and jotted down the notes.

"Water..."

"Yes, Jaehwa. I'll get you water. Let me just-"

Yoongi gasped and turned to find Jaehwa squeezing onto her blanket. She slowly opened her eyes and her lips were dried. She turned her head to look at Yoongi.

"Water..."

Yoongi almost froze at his spot. He snapped out as soon as she repeated and poured water into the cup. He passed it to her immediately. She sat up to be more comfortable and drank the water.

Just as Yoongi was about to speak, Taehyung ran into the room. Both of them looked at him confused.

"H-hyung... this is bad."