Proposal by Raizadas!

Start from the beginning

"Namaste oh NandKishore who all are you people?"
She asked in her kind voice(the one she uses for the guests).

"Namaste I am Devyani Raizada and this is my family. We need to talk to you. May we come in Madhumatiji?" Naniji asked politely.

A few minutes later all the Raizada including Arnavji were sitting in our small living room. Everyone was trying to smile and hide the awkwardness of the situation. While Buaji had no clue of the bomb they were here to drop. Before I could say something to break the ice Buaji slightly nudged me and pointed towards the kitchen. Oops...ofcourse we need to serve tea and snacks. And I rushed from there but felt disappointed. I so wanted to know how the Raizadas will give the proposal.

A few minutes later. I was almost done with the tea when I felt someone remove the pin of my bun. I turned around in reflex. Only to see Arnavji standing only a few inches away from me.

Intense Singh Raizada is BACK!!!

I gulped feeling goosebumps over my body.

Hey Devi Maiyya inki aankhein roz din mein 2 se 4 katil to karhi deti hongi. Aise dekh rahein hain jaise koi Sher Hiran ko dekhta hai apne dinner se pehle..
(Hey Devi Maiyya his eyes surely kills atleast 2 to 4 people on a daily basis. The way he looks at me...it seems that he is a Lion while I am a Deer...a Lion who is really hungry for his meal).

"Hi Khushi Kumari Gupta.." he said with a fire in his eyes.

"Hhh..hi..Arnavji.." I replied meekly.

In a second I was in his arms and my hands automatically settled on the lapels of his suit.

"Phone pe humari baat adhuri reh gai thi Khushi. Ab batao...double alliance wala offer ke bare mein kya socha hai?"(We could not complete our conversation on the phone Khushi. Now tell me...have you given a thought to the double alliance offer of mine?) He asked while rubbing his stubbled cheek below my left ear.
I shivered in response. Oh my goodness.

"Payal Jeeji...haan...woh...Jeeji ki baat theek se hojaye...(Payal Jeeji...yeah...once Jeejis alliance gets fixed properly..)"
I stammered like a fool.

"Really?!? Then let me talk to Buaji right now. The quicker the better."
He replied while softly kissing my left cheek.

"KHUSHIIIII.....this girl....are you making the tea for the entire Laxmi Nagar?" Buaji's loud voice felt like a bucket of cold water.

I squirmed in Arnavjis arms and tried to get away from his hold.

"Leave me Arnavji. Let me go. Orelse Buaji will come here..."
I continued to fight his hold but it was of no avail.

"Theek se jawaab dedo. Phir I will let you go. Warna khadi raho yahin meri bahon mein. I dont mind.(Answer me properly. And then I will let you go. Orelse keep standing in my arms. I dont mind)."
He said lazily.

"Aap paagal hogayein hain Arnavji?..iss waqt jeeji ki baat honi zaruri hai aur apne humari shaadi ki baat krhein hain???( Are you crazy Arnavji?...right now its important for us to focus on Jeeji and you are thinking about our marriage???)
I back answered with a blush.

"Kab tak meri hone se tum inkar karogi
Toot kar khud tum mujhse pyar karogi
Jala dunga itna tumhe ishq ki aag mein
Ki ek din dunia ke aage izhaar karogi..."
(It means that the fire of his love will make her confess her love to the entire world one day).
Arnavji said in a hoarse voice while rubbing his nose with mine.

He let me go and then sauntered out of the kitchen as if nothing really happened at all.

Arnav Singh Raizada....MAJNU SINGH RAIZADA KABSE BANGAYE...(WHEN DID HE CONVERT TO ROMEO SINGH RAIZADA..)