Our Blooming Love!

Khushi POV

"Sankadevi keep your phone switched on all the time. And eat properly. Dont neglect your proper diet for your addiction of Jalebis. And dont.." Buaji started her dose of warnings as usual.

But I stopped her abruptly knowing very well that this is an unending speech.
"Uffo Buaji, I am only going for a business trip. Not for fighting a battle or something. Now stop all this. And give me a hug. As it is I am very late."

"Oho Titliya. Okay come here quickly. And remember all that I said to you okay. Take care. And call us everynight."
With a tearful goodbye Buaji let go off me. Finally I took the cab for the airport with Jeeji. She insisted to go along with me. So I let her.

Twenty minutes later I was sitting inside the airport waiting for Arnavji to show up. He had texted me last night that he will join me directly at the airport since his family wanted to escort him today. And he knew it how am I not ready to be introduced to them yet. I thanked him for understanding my hesitancy. I am still trying to come to terms with what I and Aranvji have between us. Meeting the family is too early for now.

"Thinking about me Khushi Kumari Gupta.." Arnavjis low and rough voice so close to my ears made me shiver.

"No. Dont give yourself so much of importance Raizada ji. How are you so sure that I am thinking about you? Maybe I am thinking about someone else?"
I teased him and then stood up to go ahead towards the immigration counter.

But before I could take another step a firm hand took hold of my wrist and then I crashed into the masculine body of Arnavji. He looked fierce in his stance. And my favourite pair of chocolate orbs burnt with anger. Oh MY?? Did I hurt his feelings? I was only joking. Before I could make things clear for him, Arnavji lashed out.

"HIMMAT KAISI HUI TUMHARI AISA KEHNA KI HAAN? TUM JAANTI BHI HO TUMHARE SHABDON KA KYA MATLAB HAI? KHUSHI EK BAAT YAAD RAKHNA AB TUMNE APNE NAAM MERE SAATH JOD DIA HAI, TO AB TUM CHAHO YA NA CHAHO ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA KE ALAWA KOI TUMHARI SOCH MEIN BHI NAI AASAKTA. TUM MERI HO AND MERI HI RAHOGI. GOT IT.
(HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING? DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF YOUR WORDS? KHUSHI ALWAYS REMEMBER ONE THING YOU HAVE LINKED YOUR NAME WITH MINE ALREADY, SO NOW EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR THOUGHTS WILL ONLY BE OCCUPIED WITH ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. YOU ARE MINE AND WILL REMAIN MINE. GOT IT)."

I blinked for a moment taking in his words. How can he be so posessive for me? We have only known each other for a week. This desperation and closeness...how can one feel like that. His feelings shocked me to the core. I kept staring in those rage filled eyes. Something else was visible in them.

OBSESSION

and even...

LOVE

INFINITE LOVE

He has no idea. But he feels too much. He is still unaware of this love. But I have already gauged his actions and reactions. This is love. True love. In its most raw form. Too deep for anyone to understand. Without any further thought I caressed his cheek and assured him.

"I Know. I AM SORRY. I was only kidding. I know what we have is really strong Arnavji. Please dont ever think that I dont understand the significance of our relationship. I do. We have promised each other. We have promised to be in this bond. And I am very particular about my promises. Swear on Devi Maiyya."

Saying so my arms bounded around him in reflex. And when I felt his arms snaking around my waist I sighed and tightened my hold over him.
"Khushi...I...I just cannot imagine you going away from me. The idea of you thinking about someone thats not me is scary for me now. You get that dont you? You know how important you are for me right?"
Arnavji asked in a desperate voice. I could only nod hearing such intense words.