Divulging the past!

Khushi POV

I am super duper happy right now. Arnavji has been so good to me. I sometimes wonder why is he so complicated? It seems there is something that stops him from admitting his true feelings for me. But I will take this up as a challenge. I want him to accept that what he feels for me is love. Pure love. It wont be easy. Fighting with the strong ASR walls surrounding Arnavjis heart will be a tough task. But I will win this. I will. I sighed deeply which made Arnavji look at me with a questioning look.

"Khushi you are comfortable going to the farmhouse right?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"No no. Arnavji I want to go with you. Why wont I? I trust you. You know that right?" I asked in return.

"I know Khushi." He replied and continued to drive.

Once the business party was over Arnavji asked me whether I would like to come to his farmhouse. This farmhouse was actually his Nanis maternal house once. Since we have already stayed in the hotel I wanted to experience the new place. So I wholeheartedly agreed to his demands. We were now very close to our destination.

Another twenty minutes and we arrived at the farmhouse. It was really beautiful from outside. I was jumping up and down in excitement. The place has been designed around a village theme. From a deep well to the plantation surrounding the house everything was fascinating to the eyes. I kept fluttering around from one side to another. Until Arnavji held me in his arms.

"Khushi relax. You have not even seen the place from inside. Just look at you huh. If I had known you would be this excited then instead of the hotel we would have arrived here directly. Hehe you are so cute. Come on lets go inside."
Saying so he took my hand in his and together we walked inside the farmhouse.

The place was equally beautiful from inside. The courtyard, the rooms, the open kitchen and the balcony every place was designed keeping in mind the local cultures of our country.

"Do you like it?" Arnavji asked.

"Like it? Arnavji I love it. All this is so refreshing and exotic. So pleasing to the eye. Very peaceful in comparison to the hustle bustle of city life." I replied truthfully.

He smiled in return. And then asked me to change into something comfortable. Our bags were already in our rooms. They were here before us it seemed. Arnavji and his perfection. Devi Maiyya he is so responsible I tell you. We headed to our rooms to freshen up a little. Once I changed I opened all the windows and doors to ensure ventillation. As it is the weather is really pleasant here in Chandigarh. And then I headed to the balcony area.

Oh wow a swing? Wow Devi Maiyya. This is like a dream. In my excitement I quickly jumped on it and started swinging.

Arnav POV

It took me a while to freshen up. I even showered once to get over the grim and sweaty feeling that I had. The clock indicated that it was 1am right now. Hmm. Maybe Khushi slept...but what if she has not? What to do? Should I call and see? No she might wake up.
Whatever, I will just simply check if she has slept or not? With determination I walked upto to her room and peeked inside to check.
The room was very much empty. Hmm. She must be down. When I reached downstairs and looked for her she was not there. Before I could go up to check again I saw that the doors were open.

The main door is open?

What the hell...

Khushi Kumari Gupta...

This girl has lost it who goes out at this time. Its so late. Damn it!!

I grabbed the keys from the table and rushed outside. If you have gone out for a stroll at this time then you are dead Khushi. This girl has gone nuts. I fumed with anger when she was not even anywhere in the vicinity of the farmhouse. Where the hell is this girl???? I lost all control and in rage started my car to look around for her.