Chapter Twenty One : Family

~Chapter Twenty One : Family~
~Start~

**********

(Y/N) placed the last piece of toy in the toy basket. She sighed in satisfaction and looked at all the kids who were now sleeping peacefully on their individual futons. It was nap time and seeing everyone sleep made (Y/N) want to close her eyes and sleep as well. However, she just stretched her body and yawned, standing up.

"I wonder if I asked Akito too much?" She wondered as she stealthily opened the door and gently close it behind her. "I guess I'll go check up on them to see what they're doing..."

(Y/N) reached the door to the outside and opened it. She peeked to through the side of the wall, searching for her friend and smiled when she found him with his back facing her. She walked towards him and about to greet him. "Hey, Akito! How's it go...ing...?"

She trailed off as she went closer to his figure to find that on his lap was the boy she talked about earlier. The boy has sound asleep and was clinging onto Akito while the cat boy holds onto him carefully. The orange-haired cat boy looked at (Y/N) as she came to a stop infront of him. "Shh." He shushed. "You'll wake him up. It's nap time, isn't it?"

"Y-Yeah..." (Y/N) said as she blinked and laughed nervously. Akito went back into patting the peaceful boy's hair, allowing to become more comfortable.

What suprised (Y/N) was actully not the fact that Akito managed to tame such grumpy kid. In fact, (Y/N) expected him to achieve that, which is why she asked him to be the one doing it in the first place. But it suprised (Y/N) that for someone like Akito to be exposing his cat features out for everyone to see. His ears were twitching while his tail was calmly swaying left and right behind him.

"You know...This kid..." Akito started and (Y/N) looked at him to listen. "He kinda reminds of myself."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in interest, she sat down next to him in the bench. "Really? Why do you say so?" She asked, interested at what he has to say.

Akito looked at the kid with a gentle look in his eyes and smiled. "He has this stupidity in him called Pride." He explained.

**********

"Hey, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be eating inside?" The orange haired cat boy spoke as he walked towards the lone child who was startled by his voice.

The boy with mint colored hair gasped in suprised and looked at his direction. Immediatly, his feet touched the ground, ready to run away from his approach. However, there was no way he could beat Akito's senses. "I won't do that if I were you." He said as he stopped infront of him with his hands on his pockets. The boy stopped in his movements as the orange haired stared down at him in intimidation. "Such movements aren't neccessary when I just want to talk to you."

Though nervous, the kid bit his bottom lip and glared at Akito in signs of rebellion. He turned his heel and began to run away. Watching the kid, Akito sighed in exhaustion and was definitely not in the mood for a tag. "But this was a request for Master..." Akito blushed at the thought and prepared himself to run. "...The things I do for her."

Then, he sprinted towards the running child who quickly noticed his speed and turned to a corner to avoid him. However, Akito seemed to expect the action and moved to the other side, quickly passing him and stopped when he was infront of him. But because the boy did not expect this from Akito, he couldn't stop himself on time and landed on Akito's chest, tackling him to the ground.

Akito grasped the child for him to not get away. "Hey, I just want to talk to you! Is that too much to ask!?" Akito yelled as he gritted his teeth as the child on his arms struggled to be free.