Chapter Ten : Comfort

~Chapter Ten : Comfort~
~Start~

**********

"And that's how I became his new master..." (Y/N) said, sweatdropping.

Every cat boy was in the living room and as they heard (Y/N)'s explanation, they were all silent, staring intently at her. Natsuki was the first one to talk. "I understand Master and honestly, I have no problem sharing you with Fuyuko too but..." He said as his eyes twitched and pointed at Fuyuko. "Does he really need to cling onto you like that!? It's unfair!"

It's true as Fuyuko was hugging (Y/N)'s neck while resting his chin on her head. (Y/N) smiled apologetically at Natsuki. "I don't really know either..." She said, laughing nervously.

"It's necessary." Fuyuko said, emotionless but his tail is swaying left and right as if teasing the other cat boys. "I need to be near Master in all times."

"You're weirdo, you know that?" Natsuki said as he smirked at him.

"I could say the same for you." Fuyuko said, his face not changing at all.

They looked at each other in the eye and everyone can feel tension rising up as they had their staring contest. (Y/N) sweatdropped and clapped her hands together distracting the two cat boys from their staring contest. "Ah! It's time to eat!" (Y/N) said, changing the topic and standing up. "Let's all go now!"

(Y/N) was the first one to go to the kitchen while the cat boys followed her. Just as Fuyuko was about to stand up, he stopped as he heard Akito talk. "Fuyuko, could you wait for a moment?" Akito said.

Fuyuko turned around to face him and tilted his head to the side. "What is it?" Fuyuko asked. Akito narrowed his eyes at Fuyuko. "Why did you pick (Y/N)-san as your master?"

Fuyuko placed his hand on his chin, thinking before looking at Akito again. "I don't really know." He said.

"Hah?" Akito raised an eyebrow, confused. He was about to ask him again but stopped when he was suprised by the slight but happy smile that appeared on Fuyuko's face.

"Maybe because she's warm?" Fuyuko said before turning around and leaving the room.

Akito stood still on the middle of the room, thinking. "I have never seen Fuyuko smiled like that since I met him..." He thought. Akito began to feel frustrated and ran a hand through his hair. "And what is with that answer!? 'Because she's warm'?"

Sooner or later, Akito sighed and gave up, for now. He then went to go and join everyone else in the kitchen.

**********

"This is frustrating...I lost again..." (Y/N) pouted as she stared on the screen that says the victory of your opponent, who is Fuyuko. She puffed her cheeks and she lifelessly hold the controller on her hands.

Fuyuko turned to her direction, tilting his head. "Should I go easy on you, Master?" He asked, tilting his head.

"No, no! Play the game how you usually play it, I can beat you, I swear!" (Y/N) said as gained motivation once again and gripped the controller to play it again. "Let's play again!"

"As you wish." Fuyuko as he turned to the screen once again. Looking closer in his eyes, lies a hint of amusement, hinting that he is enjoying the moment.

As they began playing the game, behind them, hiding an orange-haired cat boy named Akito. He was observing (Y/N), as if studying her as she unconcsiously stuck out her tounge due to focusing too much. However, despite her efforts, Akito watched as Fuyuko easily defeated (Y/N) in the video without much effort.