Chapter Twelve : Wish Granted

~Chapter Twelve : Wish Granted
~Chapter Start~

**********

A little (Hair color) haired in the age of five sighed as she tiredly makes the homeworks given to her at school. "This is tiring...I wonder if Rie-chan is doing good right now..." She thought as she stopped writing and placed her pencil down on the table, wanting her tiny little hand to rest even for just a little while. "I hope they're not busy anymore..."

In truth, (Y/N) did not get this much homeworks from her teachers because they know perfectly that a child like her isn't capable of handling tons of homework, even if the homework only consists the easiest quetions known to humanity. It was only because of her classmates who got her to make all their assignments for them. (Y/N) didn't like that idea, herself, however, when they told her that they're so busy with what they have at home that they just couldn't make the time for it, her mind cannot resist the urge to help out her friends.

Atleast, (Y/N) thought of them as her friends as they were the only ones who actually came and talk to her. Using that as a motivation, (Y/N) stretched and grabbed her pencil, determined to finish her and her friend's homework before bed time. "Alright..." She whispered to herself. "For Rie-chan and the others..."

Rie, was the name of the girl who first talked to (Y/N) and was the reason why she got new friends. Because of this, she admired and respected her from the bottom of her heart. (Y/N) considered Rie to be her closest friend and she doesn't plan to break that friendship they formed. Or so she thought...

**********

School was finished for another day and (Y/N) began fixing her stuff. She was quite proud of what she done, she finished all those homework in one night. Though (Y/N) was tired and her dominant hand trembled from the amount of work it was given, she was happy that she got to see her friends' smiling faces and hear their thanks. Humming happily to herself as she slipped on her back pack and headed outside her classroom to go home.

"Hey! (Y/N)!" The said girl looked to the voice's direction and saw Rie, walking towards along with her other friends behind her. (Y/N) smiled shyly but happily and turned to them.

"W-What is it, Rie-chan?" (Y/N) stuttered, a talking habit that got to her no matter how much she tried to stop it.

The look on Rie's doesn't seem to be quite happy, actually, now that (Y/N) got a better look. She shares this expression with the people behind her. "We just got the homework back from the teacher and look." Rie said as she practically shoved the paper on (Y/N)'s face.

"Eh...Uhm..." (Y/N) as she looked at the paper. Her eyes widened as the score was not perfect as she had expected. (Y/N) looked up and saw that other's papers also has the same unperfect score. "Oh..."

Rie narrowed her eyes. "Don't 'Oh' us! Why didn't you perfect it!?" She complained. "Didn't you know how much this means to us!?"

(Y/N) looked down and fidgetted. She shook her head and tightened the hold on the straps of her back pack. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't know the answer..." She said but smiled slightly as she looked up at them. "But atleast now, we all have the same sco-"

She was cutted off by Rie herself. "What!? It's like the easiest question ever! Are you stupid!?" She yelled.

"Yeah, and don't compare yourself to us!" A boy behind Rie yelled. "We're much better than you!"

(Y/N) clamped her lips together, not wanting to say another word. Rie went towards her and flick her forehead, painful enough for (Y/N). "Ouch...!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she placed her hand on her forehead and crouched down. She looked up with slight tears in her eyes. "W-Why would you...do that..."