Chapter Two

The meeting to the Principles office went better than he expected, They had only gotten two weeks of detention each, Niall was expecting for a suspension or something. Although the meeting went well, The meeting with Zayn went not so well.

"Zayn leave him the fuck alone!" Liam yelled as he grabbed Zayn's fist from behind, This of course triggered Louis and Harry. Liam was yanked away from Zayn and soon after Zayn continued beating Niall with the words "Disgusting Fag!" Coming out of his mouth. Liam closed his eyes trying to drown out the sounds of Niall's pained screams. It sickened Liam knowing what Zayn was doing to Niall and knowing he couldn't do anything about it.

Niall just took all the punches and kicks Zayn gave to him, He was pretty much use to it, It's been 2 years that Zayn has been bullying him. Suddenly everything seemed to stop, The punches stopped and Zayn had disappeared. After a few minutes Niall lifted himself up and the sight in front of him horrified him. "Liam!" Niall screeched he went on his knees and hugged the poor beaten up boy.

Liam's skin was scattered with bruises "Liam!" Niall cried "This is why I didn't want you to get involved! I knew they would hurt you!" Liam soon chuckled and Niall's eyes widen "Why are you laughing?! What's so funny?!" Liam got up himself as he shook his head "NI, They can't hurt me that much by a few punches and kicks" Niall raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm in boxing, I take classes for self defence, Niall you really need to take those classes, You can't keep letting Zayn bully you!" Niall sighed "I know, But why did you let Louis and Harry beat you if you could take them?" 

"I didn't want to make a fight" Just then the bell rang and the hallways filled with chattering teens. "Lets get out of here?" Niall smiled and nodded as he took Liam's hand and walked out of school.

There was never a day Niall did not think about the friendship he and Zayn use to have, He missed it. He can't believe Zayn use to be his best friend and now he treats him like if he was worthless. Before Liam came into his life he actually believed what Zayn said to him. He believed he was worthless and disgusting but Liam changed all that, Liam is the reason why he smiles.

"What do you want to get for lunch?" Liam asked snapping Niall out of his thoughts. "In n out?" Liam smirked "You know it" They both grabbed hands as they ran across the street. Arriving to In n Out , Niall's smile faded as he soon discovered they weren't the only ones who decided to go there for lunch.

"Hey look it's the fags!" Louis yelled as he motioned his towards them, Zayn's eyes turned cold as he glared at him, Knowing Zayn he would never beat or cause a big commotion in public places, He at least had the dignity not to. So he just glared hard at Niall with so much hateness spitting out the word "Fag" then going back to eat, but his eyes never leaving Niall.

Niall gulped as Liam gently pushed him in line "Look away, act like they're not there and you won't be affected as much" Niall nodded and forcefully tore his gaze away as they ordered "To go please" Liam told the cashier 

Niall silently thanked Liam for making it to go, Niall wasn't sure if he could go any longer with Zayn's cold hard glare.

"C'mon lets go" Liam said as he carried the food "Aww look at faggy carrying his fag of a boyfriends" was the last thing they heard Zayn spat out.

"Wanna eat in the car?" Niall nodded as they got into the car and started eating "Niall, don't let Zayn get to you ignore him"Liam said as he noticed Niall was in deep thought. "It's easy for you to say! You're best friend didn't ditch you and started beating you!" Liam's fell "I know..I'm sorry...I just don't want you hurting anymore Ni"

Niall smiled as they both went to throw their food away and drove back to school "Hey did you hear about the new student we are having today?" Liam asked as they walked to class "He was suppose to arrive this morning but he was running late"  Liam informed Niall, Liam suddenly shook his arms "And he is from Australia!" Liam gushed "Australian accents are the best!" Niall shook his head as they arrived

They chatted for a while until the teacher arrived "Class settle down" He quieted the class down "Today we have a new student" He paused for a moment and looked at the door "Come in please"

In walked in a boy "Hey guys my name is Ashton, Ashton Irwin"

_____________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys ! so this story will have slow updates I'm so sorry! I can hardly update all my other ones :( so anyways what role do you think Ashton will play? and will anyone make me a trailer for this book?? 

OH AND HAS ANYONE READ A FIC WHERE ZAYN AND NIALL HATE EACH OTHER SO THEIR PRINCIPLE FORCES THEM TO FAKE DATE AND LIVE TOGETHER??

I GOT ED SHEERAN TICKETS ON THURSDAY!!