38. (Monday, May 05, 2012)

You're an idiot. Do you know that? Anyway, whatever, mom heard you were better and asked if I was going to yours. I'm not, by the way, because I need to get work done and I need my computer for that. Anyway, mom asked why, and I explained, so she - annoyingly - invited you to mine for a sleepover.

What could possibly be wrong with that? (Well, everything, but... you know...)

She invited Nate, too.

I have to spend a night with the two of you.

Someone shoot me.

(Sent by Text Message at 11.51 GMT, Greenwich Mean Time)

Long awaited, I'm sorry! I'm working on my novels, and in a weeks time, I'll be later adding anything, because I'm going on holiday to see Avarie and Jordan and go Warped Tour in America. It's going to be epic. By the way, I think most of the readers of this will know who Jordan (and maybe Avarie are) XxSkater2Girl16xX is the Jordan who's picking me up from the airport. You jealous? Yeah, thought you might be. Sorry, I had to let you guys know, because I have a valid excuse for why in a weeks time I probably won't be posting for two weeks. Because I'm having my holiday with them. Anyway, I'll post more of this over the weekend!

Facebook in the External Link!

Anyone have Instagram? I do! I do! Follow me! : amandarose_mil