~Chapter Nineteen~

(Dustin's pov)

"I can't believe this shit."

I heard Connor say for the billionth time as he leaned against the wall.

After i told Connor to suck my cock, Mrs.McNeil sent Connor and I to the office and npw we're stuck in the "box" where the students wait to be bitched at by the one of the principals; Mr.Lou, Mrs.Dochery or Mrs.Smithers. Sadly Connor and I were both seeing the very same principal; Mr.Lou who was the meanest and the toughest.

'I can't believe this shit either.' I thought, feeling extremely annoyed.

When Connor opened his big mouth again; I couldn't keep quiet anymore.

"This is your fault you know." I hissed and he sat up, giving me a look of disbelief.

"My fault?" he scoffed. "If you just stuck around girls and not hang around with that same minor niner, I wouldn't have asked."

'What? What ninth grader?'

"Huh?"

"You know, that kid you always hang around with.The one who sits near the vending machines by himself.

'Oh, he's talking about Noah. He doesn't look like a ninth grader, although he did have puppy eyes and a bit of a baby face so I guess those made him a bit younger than he was.'

"Oh Noah? He's my cousin." I lied,not thinking twice about It. Yeah... if I told Connor that Noah was my cousin I wouldn't be called "gay", "Pansy", "faggot" or none of those crap and I could still maintain my good reputation.

Connor's face softened then he looked confused.

"Your cousin? Really?"

I nodded and that seemed to confuse him more.

"Really? I don't know if you're telling the truth man. My friends and I would ALWAYS see you with him and you'd often have your arm around him or something. You two look like you're dating."

'I needed to came up with something quick! Um!'

"Noah and I are like brothers.Noah is the youngest among my cousins, plus we have the same taste in music and video games so I'd obviously get along with him the most. I usually hang out with him because he's beyond shy and has trouble making friends."

'Who knew I could be such a good liar?'

"Oh seriously?" he asked, his eyes widening. Yes, he bought it!

He suddenly got up then sat next to me, offering me a closed fist.

"Sorry ,man."

"No worries,G." I shrugged, giving him props. "Um...I'm sorry about...you know... telling you to suck my cock."

He let out a chuckle, probably way I apologized, and shook his head.

"It's cool. Besides that little stunt you pulled got both of us out of the ginger bitch's class. Mrs.McNeil is a fucking pyscho bro."

I let out a lttle laugh because It was true. Mrs.McNeil was crazy. You'd get in trouble for the littlest things. One time, this girl got in trouble for tying her shoe during a lesson. Yeah, I wish I was kidding.

"Yeah." i agreed.

"Oh, and the whole...um...gay thing, I'll straighten things out with the class and make sure no one thinks that you're like that."

All of a sudden, this random emo dude with a ton of piercings came in, muttering under his breath.

"This is freaking gay!" he sat beside Connor.