~Chapter Two~

(Eric's P.O.V)

"Why don't you take a break?"

An amiable voice suggested. My gaze shifted from my Calculus worksheets to a blonde-haired figure standing by the Kitchen doorway.Her long golden-colored locks was tied up in a high ponytail and her side-swept bangs slightly covered her big, chartreuse-green eyes.Her name was Sadie Mathers but i rarely used her first name unless I was worried for her or angry with her. I never called anyone by their names but since Sadie managed to break into my personal space, I'd referred to her as "Blondie", "Goldie" or "Goldilocks". She was the second most important woman in my life after my mom. It didn't matter that my mom was dead, she would always be the first.

"I don't need a break Blondie." I told her, my eyes going back to focusing on my work. "I'm just-"

"Overworking yourself as usual." she interrupted, replacing the last bit of the sentence with something completely different than i was about to say. Before I could get another word out,she began to lecture me.

"When you're not studying for something you don't have to know, you work and your eating habits are not healthy-"

"It's called having a big appetite." I retorted.

"No you eat when you're not hungry. You exercise alot too."

"Just four times a week. I'm not obsessed about it. I give my body a break. And food helps me concentrate and cope with pain. Of course it's my best friend."

I raised my pencil to work on the next question but before the pencil had a chance to touch my paper, the paper was snatched away, making me scowl.

"Give your brain a break. Hell, my brain hurts just from looking at these questions. Do something fun for once. Read a novel or something. Oh! A person in my class invited me to see Twilight:Breaking Dawn with her. Why don't you come with us?"

"No." I told her sternly, reaching out for the work but her reflexes had always been better than mine so she swiftly moved it out of my reach.

"Why?"

"I don't want to impose, the person is your friend, not mine. Besides, I don't want to see a movie i could summarize in under 20 seconds just by looking at the trailer."

"You can't sum-"

"Two idiots get married. On their honeymoon, the 100 year old vampire virgin puts his twi-hard in Bella's twi-hole, and then a baby." I shrugged. bluntly retelling the movie.

Goldilocks giggled. "The movie has more to that...kinda. By the way you like watching bad movies so you can review and laugh at how terrible the acting is."

"I do. But again, I don't want to impose on your date." I teased, a smirk coming across my face.

Blondie turned different shades of red, her lip curled.

"It's not a date!"

"Mhm. Do you like her?What's her name? How cute is she?" I inquired, taking the worksheet out of her grasp. She was so flustered, she didn't even notice!

"Well no...um..." she stammered, her eyes falling to the floor. There was a few seconds of silence before she looked up again. A small smile forming on her lips.

In five, four three, two.....

"Her name is Luce!" She squealed, her body bouncing from excitement."She's SO cute! No....BEYOND cute! She has brown hair and has the most beautiful ocean blue eyes! She has a well structure face and i could stare at her all day long! It's not only the physical appearance that i like about her! She has this cute, adorable laugh, her bubbly personality, her clumsiness that makes her a thousand times cuter and her smile and...and...and..." she huffed, catching her breath. She gestured a "one minute" sign with her figure then caught her breath.