Ultimate Scheming System Chapter 82

"Wow!" A sudden uproar could be heard from nearby onlookers.

Everybody's vision focused on the burly man's body and looked at him in amusement.

He actually dared to cause trouble at the Sky Incense Valley Contest Area. Is he tired of living?

However, the burly man was stumped. His entire mind went blank. No matter how he thought, he could never have imagined that Xu Que would make use of such means. Also, his actions came out of the blue.

Xu Que practically flew backwards immediately after he tapped his shoulder.

To the onlookers, it was really as if the burly man had placed his hands on Xu Que!

The several companions of the burly man were also in dismay. Even they were looking at him suspiciously as if they assumed his guilt in the matter.

"Argh... Argh... I don't think I can hold on for much longer." Xu Que was lying on down on the ground as he let out a feeble groan.

One of the onlookers could not take the sight anymore and yelled out, "We're all kindred spirits! Is it necessary to resort to such evil means? Look at how badly you've hurt this young man!"

"What tyranny. Performing such an unscrupulous act and causing a racket. What do you treat the Sky Incense Valley Contest Area as?" Someone exclaimed from the crowd while frowning.

"Yeah, take a look at the pale face of this young man. He looks like he had been severely injured by your ruthless and violent act." With Xu Que's handsome looks, a lady who was not too far from him could not take it and spoke up for him.

"Hmph! That burly man even tried to cut my queue. Luckily, I have quite a few people on my side which made him turn and leave. Right after, I saw him going to that young man and threaten him. He should not be allowed into the Sky Incense Valley!" Another man shouted from the middle of the queue.

"What a nasty injury you gave him. This black robed young man looks so refined and gentle. He looks like an honest child. How could you do that to him!"

"Yeah... being hurt to this extent at the Golden Core Stage Full Foundation meant he must've been off guard!"

"This is indeed a vicious act!"

...

In a blink of an eye, the surrounding crowd started to hurl abuses and criticized the burly man, blaming everything on him.

The burly man was angry to the point where he almost spat out blood. He felt extremely sullen.

He angrily stared at Xu Que who was still on the ground. Xu Que even found the time to wink at him and smile.

At that moment, the burly man felt as if his heart was smashed ferociously by a fist and nearly fainted out of shock.

The green robed man from Sky Incense Valley heard the crowd's accusations and looked abruptly towards the burly man before reprimanding him, "How extremely daring of you to ignore my stern warning? How dare you hurt the others!"

The burly man panicked immediately and quickly shook his heads and waved his hands, "It's... It's not me, friend, Senior, this has got nothing to do with me."

"Nothing got to do with you? Are you telling me that he has fallen down on his own?" Somebody from the crowd chided.

The burly man then sulked and said, "He really fell over on his own."

Hearing this, the entire crowd became completely furious.

"What a detestable guy. Do you really think we are three-year-olds? How can such absurd words come out from your mouth."