Chapter 1

There art is great!!! OMLLLL please go like it ahhhhhhhh!!!! Also i hope you guys like the new story

Art by red-pandaaaaaaart

His moves were skillfull. They were held with gentel and caring motions. His body was flexible and could do unimaginary things.  Jungkook was fascinated by him. Not only was his dancing good he was the most beautiful human being that jungkook had ever seen, his eyes looked so fierce while concentrating on his next move and his lips would be able to go into a thin line if they weren't so dam incredibley plushes. 

He was a work of art that needed to be apreciated and jungkook was doing just that. Then he finally noticed. The music had stopped and the boy in front of him was know getting up from the grown. Still managing to look as graceful as a flower. He had a smile plastered on his face. his eyes becoming the half moom themselves. 

Everyone in the studio cheered for the majestic dance the boy had given and were now showing him in complements. Noticing the elegent boy walking towards him his eyes were gazing at him, Jungkook muttered under his breath  " i think i'm falling in love with him" 

Not noticing how the boy was now standing in front of him he countued to be kept deep in though. Creating a life with him in his imagination. " two kids....no no no five" jungkook smiled at himself. 'Yeah. five kids were good" He was brought back by the guy he had jus imagine having five kids with. It was a soft giggle and it was beautiful. Jungkook knew for sure he was going to be dreaming and replaying that giggle in his mid all day. 

" five seems like a lot. " the boy added 

"well then i guess two." Jungkook's sentnce came out breathy "Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook" his hand was streched out indicating a hand shake 

"Park Jimin. Haven't given someone a handshake in a while" 

Jimin's hands were small compares to Jungkook. 

he was admiring Jimin up close now. His soft pillow like skin looked as soft as a feather. His beuatiful dazziling smile that could bring peace to jungkooks punding heart. 

"You're beautiful." Jungkooks eyes countinue to travel through jimins features. 

"well you not bad looking either."

Relizng what he just said his cheeks began to tur into a dark shade of red. 

The bell rang. indicating everyone to leave. 

"Bye Jeon jungkoook!! hope to see you around" Jimin gave one last smile and was out the door. 

"bye...." jungkook was left standing there looking at the door being closed. Behind the boy that made his heart do backflips like the ones jungkook himself did. 

Jungkook had a feeling in his gut that he was never going to see Jimin again and that made his heart clench but if only he knew that he wouldbe meeting the boy in less than 24 hours.

I really hope you like this story. I will try to update evryday!!! Im sorry for any typos also. .