Startled, my body immediately bolted up from my seat, unable to handle the presence of too many uninvited guests before me. The moment I tried to turn and leave, I felt a force on my right shoulder pulling me back to my seat.

"Not so fast, young lady. You're not going anywhere until you finish that lunch on your plate. I'm starting to think your brother is not taking care of you," Taehyung's voice rang in my ears and I was frozen in place, my eyes meeting my brother's and I realized that he was scowling at the both of us.

"We've talked about this Taehyung and please remove your hands off my sister," he stated before he started eating the food from his plate.

From the corner of my eyes, I noticed the amused expression showing on the boys in front of me but I don't have the guts to check the others because that means I'll have to turn to my side and I can't do that.

"So now I understand," I heard Namjoon oppa stating. Though I wasn't close to them, I was careful enough not to care who the persons I should avoid, and it actually includes all seven of them though I cannot particularly avoid my brother, Jungkook I can handle but all seven of them, I can't.

My head hung low at the sound of his voice. By this time, I was aware of all the attention this table is currently getting.

Suddenly, I felt a sudden contact on my right arm and my heart started beating like crazy. I knew for a fact that Taehyung's arm just actually brushed with mine which is understandable considering the space we are all sharing.

"No doubt, Park Jimin had been all over the place since you entered this campus. I must say, he's done a good job protecting you," my brows furrowed and I heard my brother grunt.

"Ah, hyung!" he groaned and I looked at my brother confused.

What does Namjoon oppa mean by protecting me?

"I wasn't hiding her. I was just," a long sigh escaped my lips, " being careful," the last words came out as a whisper but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"What did you say?" I asked, confusion daunting to me even more. What does he mean about being careful?

Shit, I'm not understanding a thing.

I heard Hoseok oppa laugh before staring straight at me and my mouth was wide open at the sight of his heart-shaped lips. The man sure is oozing with so much charm.

"You see little girl, ever since you started uni, your brother here had been keeping boys from trying to get close to you," he chuckled.

"Including us." Jin oppa muttered beside me and my eyes turned to my already blushing brother.

"What?" I whispered.

He did what?

Did he actually stop guys from pursuing me, is that what they meant?

A weird laugh escaped my lips.

They must be joking. Why would guys even try to do me?

The idea of my brother protecting me from guys amused me so much I started laughing. It started out low until I can no longer handle it anymore, my hands were already on my tummy and it was starting to hurt.

I didn't even realize that every one of them was gawking at me yet my eyes were already moist from all the laughter I made.

Once I calmed down a little, I looked at them, still laughing, "I'm sorry but you must be confused. Why would my brother do that? I mean, I am just plain and boring Chaeyoung. Not a single soul in this university notices my presence. I'm practically invisible especially if I'm with the likes of you.,"