I nodded, closing my eyes. "I am," I said quietly. "But I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight."

     "Why not?"

     I raised my eye brow and opened my eyes. "I'm stuck down here. On this small, extremely uncomfortable bed." I smacked the bed lightly for emphasis.

     He looked up. "I imagine it'd be uncomfortable." He turned at a 180 degree angle and leaned against the very edge of the bed. "Listen, if you ever need someone to talk to," he took my hand, "let me know. I'll be there for you."

     I sat up a little and nodded. "Thanks." I sat up completely and leaned on his shoulder. "Scott, I don't want to deal with this crap anymore." I shook my head against his shoulder. I could feel tear welling, but I didn't have any energy to cry, and my tear drops were dried out.

     "I know you don't." He stroked the back of my hand with his thumb.

     I sighed. "Logan broke up with me, I think."

     "Really?"

     I bobbed my head and told him everything that happened. I was done with crying, so I didn't cry. It felt good.

     "Oh my gosh," Scott said afterwards. "He left you because of this?"

     I looked down. "Yeah." That was all I could say at the moment. My mind was blank.

     "Wow. I wanna talk to -"

     "Don't," I interrupted.

     "Why?"

     "It doesn't matter," I lied.

     "Andi..." Scott looked into my eyes.

     I sighed and ruffled through my hair. "Look, he-he just wants to protect me. He doesn't want to hurt me. I-I'll be okay."

     He leaned forward and enfolded me into a hug. "I hope so." He kissed the top of my head and rested his chin on it. "I never liked Logan," he added.

    I couldn't help but smile. "He doesn't like you."

    "Well, good for him."

(X)

Later that evening, I laid on that stupid bed alone. The lights were out, and I was cold. I had the helmet placed on me again. The Professor wants to monitor my brain activity. It must look pretty inactive right now because will all that's happened, I can't think. Or maybe it's overactive because of recent events.

    I wanted to get out of the room, but I knew better.

    Oscar managed to sneak down a few books for me to read and a few movies to watch. He brought down Looking for AlaskaHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and I am Number Four  for books. He wasn't sure which ones I'd really read. I wasn't sure either. For movies, he brought: Space BallsBack to the Future, and How to Train Your Dragon. I really question if he knows what movies and books I like, but they'll help to keep me distracted.

     I used my powers to turn on the TV and push in How to Train Your Dragon. I couldn't exactly see the TV for the position I was in, but it was nice to listen to something. The silence was unbearable. The voices were still gone. Maybe I was so upset that I'd gone deaf in the telekinetic world.

     After halfway through the movie, Bobby came inside.

     "Hey," I said softly.

    He turned on the lights. "I came to check on you." He headed toward the monitors near my bed. "I see you're watching a movie. Bored?"