I loved and loved but lost him

3 years later-

I have twins and all alone Tonio left me and our twin. I loved and i loved and i lost him he was great but he left me to defend on myself he still sends me money for child support. I don't want people to know my secrets. They probably would not accept it if they knew the dad. I never want them to know i loved him and i don't think they would even understand it. He left me for Katia he said that we can't be together because we are related i told him only by marriage but he did not care he had his own life without me in it. I loved and i loved and lost him and it hurts like hell. Only if he would have know. After i found those two having sex 3 years ago she texted me to tell me she was pregnant she started a family with him she had her kid first after that Tonio stayed with me but in the end he went with her they ended up having 3 kids and know twins. I gave him the twins he wanted first but she made him a father first. I became friends with Katia just to be close to Tonio but he pushes me away then Katia just stop being friends with me. When I see my babys in the street playing with a ball. Then I see a guy that is in Marco Gang this dude is Tonio friend. He looks at my kids and say "Hey Vero cute kids" i look at him then i walk over to him and grab my kids and ask the guy "What do you want" i say to my kids" go inside mommy just going to talk to this nice man now hurry up" i watch as my kids race each other to the house. "ok what do you want i don't have time fo this";/l, he then say "Damn Vero, Tonio never told me you had kids so were is the dad" he looks at me i tell him "There dad is in jail why do you want to know" he say "well your kids look a lot like Tonio and Marco is that funny" i stop  picking up toys and i look at him "so what is it that you want" He say "ok well can you tell me who Tonio lover is " in my head i said me but i knew it was her "its Katia". He looks at me "you mean her ok ok that make since well im here to tell you marco is coming by later just telling you head of time so be prepared". He walks off. Why would Marco come to see me i did nothing wrong.