Morning

My alarm goes of "ugh 5 more minutes" I fainly get up i head over and I put tight black pants and a red shirt with a red shoes. 

Its been a few months since mom got married she seems happier then ever. But Santiago (my moms husbands name) has two son which are named Marco but we never hear about Marco or what he does. Then we have Antonio and oh my god he was hell its self all into a fine lation body.

"Verónica come done to get breakfast" my mom yells, I say  "sí Ya voy" I run down stairs and gets breakfast, to see my hot handsome step brother Antonio but he likes to be called Tonio. " Hey sis you look nice" he blushes. Holy shit he said I looked nice awwww. "Thanks Antonio" then he gets mad and say " what did I tell you about calling me that its Tonio" he storms out to his car. I hop into his car and we go to school.

LONG DAY OF SCHOOL (BUT WE WILL SKIP THAT)

Tonio has been acting weird today even at school.  I fell someone behind me and they wrap there arms around me "ahh " I yell but the person put there hand onto my mouth and say "shhh your fine Quiero tener sexo contigo mami" I stayed still this person was going to take advantage of me at my own house then I hear the man laugh and it was Tonio I turn around and slap him and run up to my room and lock it. I hear tonio stand at my door and say "mi amor no quise hacerte enojar" I say "Antonio I dont care" I said he's full name to make him pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey guy sorry its short I had a hard day at work and need sleep :P bye guys