SeulMin: Pink Elephants

Start from the beginning

"Just use those experiences to make music that makes people more human." Namjoon paused to make his statement sink in or for a more dramatic effect, "Art makes us all human."

"Ne." Everyone agreed.

"And before I forget, were there issues and concerns that we should talk about?" the leader asked.

"I'm working on my mixtape, and I'm stuck a bit. I just need your support."

"Hyung, I've listened to some tracks and they're awesome." Jimin quipped tapping the older man's knees.

"Hobi-ah you're doing great. There is no rush, you reveal it once you're satisfied with it."

"Thank you everyone." Hoseok smile and made a big heart with his arms and moved from side to side, doing an impromtu aegyo.

"Yah. what was that for."

Yoongi sipped his wine.

"Hobi-ah that's too much."

"Ay. Hyung I don't want to see that!"

Tae put his fingers on his head as if having a headache.

Jungkook stood up to attempt to kick his hyung.

Hoseok smiled and laughed at their reactions.

When all the laughter and the joking remarks died down, Jimin looked at his empty bowl and to each of his members. He could be satisfied with this right now, not dragging the group with his concerns, not troubling anyone with his feelings.

Trust.

That thought  kept on nudging him to spill what has been attempting topple over for a while.

"Everyone." Jimin started.

Perhaps it was the sudden hint of forced bravado that made them shut up and look at the lad who just spoke, or his jam-less nature to cut-off the flow of conversations.

Either way he got their attention.

What now?

Start nice and slow.

"We're not dating."

"Nugu? Nugu?"

"Of course we are not. Oh. You're not talking about us?"

J-Hope became J-nope.

"I know."

"Yoongi-hyung what did you just say?"

Jungkook choked on his drink.

Nice Jimin. You're getting your jams back. Maybe. Never.

"Calm down everyone." the leader said.

"How to freaking calm down? How?" Jin said his face turning red. "Your kid just said 'dating'."

Namjoon sighed. "Can we let him finish his sentence first?" and he looked expectantly at Jimin who looked like a goldfish in a tank.

"Jimin. That was it?" And the lad sheepishly nodded.

Namjoon put two fongers on his temple. considering if shouldn't have asked Bighit to reconsider the kid back then.

"Oy. Yah. Give us more than three words." Taehyun stood up and gave Jimin a flick on the forehead.