2: Photosynthesis

Guys this starts of on something I had to get off my chest. Please read it ✨🌸
Anxiety sucks. It's true, the concept of being panicked for no reason, can drown you into a world of panic and non stop self doubt. The feeling of not being good enough and being insecure is something that constantly stopped me from writing and doing stuff that I love. I know it shouldn't and I know I shouldn't let anxiety win, but sometimes anxiety is so goddamn powerful that I can feel it's claws sink into me and drive out panic attacks that shake me to my core. This constant cycle makes me moody and makes me shut out the people that care. I don't want to do that. I am stronger than that and so is anyone who is going through this. I love you and I'm with you. I believe you and I trust you, you are valid and you do matter. I'm always there to talk my inbox is always open for you. Never think you're alone because you always have me. I love each and everyone of you with my whole heart and I want you all to know that I value you. Please win over anxiety and panic. Remember one thing, Both anxiety and panic are as powerful as we allow them to be, we are stronger than them and they can be nothing if we want them to be.
Now on with what y'all actually came for 🤟

Third Person's Perspective

Drool lightly stained the pillow as the black haired boy moved in his sleep. Percy Jackson the Hero of Olympus lay on his bed fast asleep, with his mouth slightly open and mumbling out some incoherent words. It was the 3rd of April, and Percy had every intention of not waking up before midday (being a hero, had its perks).
"Wake up Seaweed Brain, the suns out!" Screamed Percy's girlfriend Annabeth as she walked out of the bathroom, attached to the Poseidon cabin.
"So what do you want me to do, now that the sun is out Wise Girl.. Photosynthesis?" Grumbled Percy pushing his face further into the pillow and grabbing the blanket to protect himself from the harsh rays of the sun
Annabeth giggled and walked over to Percy's side of the bed and said,
"Don't forget Seaweed Brain, it's your turn to train the newbies in sword fighting." Whilst stroking his hair.
"They can survive a day on their own." Whispered Percy before pulling Annabeth back into his arms and under the covers, right where she belongs.
"Now this is better isn't it?" Mumbled Percy as he breathed in the scent of Annabeth's lemon shampoo.
"I can't deny that."
Hours passed as the two stayed in bed within the comforts of each other's arms, until Percy said,
"Have you spoken to your dad since that dinner at my house when he screamed at you for sitting on my lap?"
"Percy, I really don't want to talk about that right now, I'm trying alright. It's just hard for me to let people in." Whispered Annabeth snuggling further into Percy's warm embrace.
"I know Wise Girl, but just remember that the steps you take don't need to be big, but they just need to take you in the right direction. I'm proud of you Wise Girl and I love you."
Annabeth turned around in Percy's arms to face him, and kissed him.
"I love you so much Seaweed Brain, you do know what to say, even if you stole it from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
Percy looked down at his girlfriend and the smile on her face and the look of adoration and love on her face made it a million times easier for him to do what he did next,
"Wise Girl, will you marry me?"

There is another one done! I've got more coming (hopefully). Being a freshman at college is stressful, y'all understand right? Anyway like always,
Keep Smiling
XOXOXO

(Also I'm dead serious about having my inbox open for chats anytime anywhere.)
Love you ❤️