Polene Mathwes

Pollene's POV

"Okay what. Let me get this straight THE famous all time Olympic Swimmer Percy Jackson is coming to our school" I asked my best friend Sasha Drew. She just nodded her head whilst examining her nails. Wow! I can't breathe not only is he a swimmer but he is also very very good looking. He must be a god or something. Rumour was that Percy would come to school at lunch and then teach us how to swim during P.E. Our P.E teacher was Coach Hedge. He was a really weird guy who always wanted to battle with people. So the day zoomed by and in no time at all we had P.E. When we entered the room instead off finding swimming caps all we found was a grade full if swords and mattresses on the floor. Coach Hedge said," Okay so as you all know Percy is coming over to teach us a few things. But that thing is not swimming it is going to be defence. he will tech us how to sword fight. "

Okay bummer we don't get to see him shirtless but whatever. As if on cue he walked into the room with his messy hair sea green eyes and lean body. All the girls swooned over him apart from Annabeth Chase who rolled her eyes. Once he entered and stood next to Coach Hedge and  Coach said , " Okay so I'll be leaving now and Polene I put you in charge to make sure that Percy and Annabeth don't display ANY PDA while I'm gone."

"C'mon Coach I haven't seen my girlfriend in months and now you ban me from kissing her?" Percy asked.  

"Yes Jackson nothing will happen."

Then Coach went away the minute he went Percy rushed towards Annabeth gave her a tiny peck  on the lips and turned towards us.

I'm pretty sure every girl in the auditorium had an open mouth. We were all wondering how Annabeth Chase managed to get Percy Jackson. But whatever way she had she had got him good because throughout that hour of gym the didn't leave eachother's side.

A/N : YES I FINALLY UPDATED YAAYAYYYYAYA!

SOO SORRY FOR THE DELAY (:

Keep Smiling :D

Sanjna