Serena Sharon

GUYS I NEED HELP! PLEASE LEAVE SOME IDEAS OF ONESHOTS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. I'M RUNNING OUT OF THEM. ANYWAY ON WITH THE STORY...........

Serena's POV.
Why is life so unfair ? They say they love you and then they kiss someone else. How could I be so dumb. You know what love is fake it does not exist it's just infatuation and nothing else. I ran out of the school building crying. I ran towards the field where no one would be there. But I was genuinely wrong. I saw Annabeth Chase there. She's probably the smartest and prettiest girl in our school. Though I don't think anyone noticed the scars she covered or the fake smiles she put on. What I saw was unbelievable she was crying tears were streaming down her face.
I cautiously walked toward her.
"Annabeth?"
She quickly wiped the tears and turned to look at me with a smile.
"What's up Serena?"
"No Annabeth you tell me what's up? The scars and tears what are you hiding?"
"It's extremely complicated Serena if I could tell I would......"
Before she could finish her statement a boy stormed into the field with a deadly look on his face. I had never seen him before. He walked up to Annabeth lent down to her level and said in an icy cold tone," Who do I need to kill?" said the unidentified male.
"Percy you don't need to kill anyone." Annabeth said with a tinge of humour in her voice. So the unidentified male was Percy.
"Nope someone hurt my wise girl and that is not allowed. So back to my question who needs to die?"
Annabeth curled her hands in Percy's hair and pulled him close.
"As long as you're with me I'm safe Perce. I really am."
He pulled her close and kissed her on the lips. It wasn't a kiss of reassurance it was a kiss showing each other how much they care for each other and above all what they mean to each other. When they broke away from the kiss Annabeth's smile was priceless and I'm pretty sure just by looking at it Percy would have won the world.
" I love you Annabeth. I really do."
"Percy I love you too. Actually I love you so much it hurts when you're not here."
This was getting a tad but awkward for me.
"No need to worry about that I start school here tomorrow." Percy said nonchalantly.
Annabeth then flung herself towards
him and hugged him tight," Thanks Perce you have no idea how much that means to me."
"Anything to see my girl happy."
They looked at eachother with loving eyes. I decided to leave the lovebirds alone. I left with just one thought in my head maybe just maybe true love exists.