Alec Stewart

Alec's POV:-

First things first I'm a realist. No, not really. What I wanted to say was that I'm a girl not a boy. My parents had an obsession with the name Alec so well yeah they named me that disregarding my gender. Yay go parents. I have wavy brown hair and blue eyes. I wasn't too thin nor was extremely fat I was actually somewhere in the middle but more to the obese side. Today is the day I get to meet my brother's best friends family. We were driving to New York. That's where he lived with his mother and his step-father. His son was 18 that's just 2 years older than I am. The weather in New York wad actually very weird I'm not gonna lie. We reached the address given to us in about 30 minutes. The drive was pretty fast if you ask me that's cause I slept most of the time. My older brother Eric was 18.
We got out of the car and walked up the steps of an independent house. The house looked really pretty on the outside and had a homey feeling too it. It was 7 pm by the time we reached. We walked up to the door of house and my mother knocked on the door. The door was opened by the girl no more that 18. I don't remember them telling me that they had a daughter.
"Hi I'm Annabeth. It's a pleasure to meet you! You must Mr and Mrs Stewart. Do come in." As we entered we were greeted by the pleasant side of food. All the yummy and drool worthy food was lying on the table inviting me. That's probably the reason why I'm single but who cares. We were then greeted my Paul and Sally. They informed us that the door had been opened my their son Percy's girlfriend Annabeth. Both Eric and I were shipped of to Percy's room which was on the 2nd floor. When we walked into the room, we saw Annabeth on the bed tucking a gift under the pillow.
"Hi Annabeth." I said all too chirply. Drinking Pepsi did things to me. Jason just shook his head in utter disappointment.
"Oh, Hi Alec. Didn't see you there."
"Not be snoopy but what were you hiding under the pillow?"
"Actually tomorrow is Percy's 19th birthday and our anniversary so it's just a gift for him."
"Oh My God that's so adorable. You guys are already my OTP. But I need to think of a ship name for you." I said.
"It's Percabeth." She said with a laugh.
"Yo Anna when is Perce coming?"
"I don't know Eric he is your best friend you should now. And if you are going to call and ask don't tell him I'm here because it's a surprise."
I shook my head in bewilderment ,
" How do you know eachother?"
" You idiot you don't think I know my own best friends girlfriend?"
I raised my hand in defeat," Sorry man just checking gosh."
All there of us then started randomly talking about random stuff. At around 8 or 8:30 the front door opened. I the heard what I'm assuming to be Percy's voice greet his parents and my parents. Annabeth quickly hid in the bathroom when we heard Percy's footsteps coming up the steps. As soon as Percy entered he greeted both of us with a hug. Just before he sat down and began talking he said,
"When did Beth get here?"
"Why are you asking me man? I just got here and plus I highly doubt she is here."
"First of all Eric you can't lie and second of all I can smell her lemon shampoo. So Wise Girl open the bathroom door and come out."
Then the bathroom door opened Annabeth came out sighed in defeat and sat next to Percy.
"Hey Seaweed Brain."
"Really you called me Seaweed Brain after I figured all that out. Really Wise Girl give me some credit."
"Shut Up Perce. Did I really bruise your big fate ego." She said with a twinkle in her eye. Percy then leaned down to kiss her when my good for nothing brother cleared his throat and said,
"Save that disgusting goo for later."
"IhateyoupEricmyOTPwherehavinga fluffmomentandyoujusthadtoruinit. Ihateyou." I said all in one breath.
"Another one." Percy asked with a smirk playing on his lips.
"Another one of what ?" I questioned.
Then Eric piped in,
"Percabeth Fangirl. I'll make sure to introduce to the fanclub's president the one and only Piper." Eric said in a very secretary like voice. This had as rolling on the floor and laughing. Soon all of us where called down for dinner. When the clock struck 11:57 both Percy and and Annabeth ran up the steps. Then less than 5 minutes later They both came down with a box each in their hands. As soon as the clock struck midnight everyone wished Percy and Peracbeth. Annabeth gave Percy a gift and as did Percy give one to Annabeth.
When Annabeth opened her gift her eyes twinkled with excitement. She took out a bracelet actually more of a charm bracelet.
"This is a bracelet which right now has 7 charms on it, one for each year and the blank spaces are there so that we can continue to fill them up." Percy said while rubbing his neck in embarrassment.
"Aw Perece that's adorable. Thank you now open your gift."
Percy childishly took of the wrapping paper and inside it he found a necklace which had a pendant of a key which had the word 'truly' inscribed in it.
Then Annabeth took the necklace she was wearing out and then I noticed it was a heart with the word 'yours' inscribed on it.
"You found the key to my heart."
I couldn't help but let out a squeal. This is what I needed in my soon-to-be-boyfriend.
#RelationshipGoals.

I'm really sorry for the late update. I have three tests in a week it's damn annoying. But still I got one on yay.
Thanks for everything seriously I appreciate it.
1,50,000 reads that's bloody crazy. Thanks for everything. Your comments and votes light up day. Thank you so much!!!

Sanjna.
💜💜💜